Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: The Tea house

is offline I was not born under a rhyming planet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shanti View Post
    The tea we are having at this particular time is my mix of:

Black peppermint.
    Beebalm
    Lemon Balm
    Green Tea
    Ginseng
    Yarrow
    Black Berries.

All except the ginseng and green is from my gardens.

One of my cold season mixes.
    Sounds completely and utterly fabulous!

I can't wait to get to the point in my life where I can have a garden. Wonderful herbs and my own vegetables.
    Previously known as Njorun Alma

"A mind of the calibre of mine cannot derive its nutriment from cows." - George Bernard Shaw

There is definitely something extremely satisfactory in sipping on a cup of green tea with lemon while listening to Symphony Of Science's "We Are All Connected"... mmmm...

"A mind of the calibre of mine cannot derive its nutriment from cows." - George Bernard Shaw

I could definitely use a cup of tea right now... I wonder if I can get my hubby to make one for me and bring it with him upstairs?
    Mmmmm... tea.

I wonder if it is very easy to grow tea. I would love to grow my own green tea and perhaps a white tea variety.

Just saw your tea thread and thought I'd pop in and say cheers!

"Keep away from small people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." --Mark Twain

If having a deep disdain for entertaining the cerebrally challenged in politics makes one a bigot than the Queen Bigot am I.

If you search for the laws of harmony, you will find knowledge
    ~temple wall in Luxor~

Hmmm... I wonder too about growing my own tea. I've always been interested in that.

I love it when people "pop in and say cheers"! Not enough traffic here.

I think my new favorite tea would be green tea with just a hint of cranberry, yummy.

I'm having a cold and odd day. A pissed off day in some ways, I did not get enough sleep last night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGK84Poeynk

I LOVE this song. cheers me up.

I'm looking to have a cup of Blessed Botanical's full moon winter chai.

A blend of organic black tea, orange peel, roasted chickory, honeybush, cinnamon bark, lemon balm, cardamom pods, nettles, ground nutmeg, ginger root, juniper berries, and linden leaf.
    It's lovely.

ETA: NA, I love that whole series. It's...magical's a funny word to use with science-related things, but it IS. It inspires me.
    The possibilities are endless.

Quote Originally Posted by Cielamara View Post
    I'm looking to have a cup of Blessed Botanical's full moon winter chai.

It's lovely.

ETA: NA, I love that whole series. It's...magical's a funny word to use with science-related things, but it IS. It inspires me.
    That tea sounds super yummy! I love chai teas, they always make me think of Christmas in the northern hemisphere... cold winters and harsh winds... and warm tea. It's so... cosy.

I love it too. I usually use the word spiritual to describe it. I imagine it makes me feel sort of like how, I dunno... hymns would make a Christian feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Njorun Alma View Post
    That tea sounds super yummy! I love chai teas, they always make me think of Christmas in the northern hemisphere... cold winters and harsh winds... and warm tea. It's so... cosy.
    This doesn't taste quite like a traditional chai, but it's warm and it's spicy and rich. The aphrodisiac blend by the same company is also amazing. It's got a slight chocolatey kick to it. Hmmm. Do I want chai, or do I want the aphrodisiac stuff?

A blend of all organic ingredients including damiana, cacao nibs, safflower threads, jasmine blossoms, marshmallow leaf, lavender, rose petals, oatstraw, cardamom, cinnamon, ginger, passionflower, feverfew, hawthorne leaf & flower, and just a bit of maple sugar.
    I love it too. I usually use the word spiritual to describe it. I imagine it makes me feel sort of like how, I dunno... hymns would make a Christian feel.
    I know exactly what you mean! You know what's funny? I'm not a Christian, but I still REALLY love old-school religious music. Like the old choral masses and stuff. Maybe it's because I've sung in so many choirs, but they make me really happy. And when I did Mozart's "Requiem" with my choir in Asheville...oh, man. That was a spiritual experience. Not in the sense that I saw the Christian God, but in the sense that I felt the universe at large was an amazing and magical thing, because that music was just SO beautiful.

...Does that make sense?

I would like to announce that jasmine silver needle tea from Adagio, prepared with vanilla and lavender sugar...

is AMAZING. Holy mother of God.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast