Thread: What do You Celebrate?

What do You Celebrate?

In doing my reading around the resources listed here, I've seen on some sites that there is a "womanpath" or "feminist" wheel of the year that traditions follow, in which the names of the holidays are "feast of [goddess name]". Is this correct? Do any of you follow this?
    little zombies by p. robertson
    i was by zetta

is offline Chronic Cat Food Label Reader
    Quote Originally Posted by zombi View Post
    In doing my reading around the resources listed here, I've seen on some sites that there is a "womanpath" or "feminist" wheel of the year that traditions follow, in which the names of the holidays are "feast of [goddess name]". Is this correct? Do any of you follow this?
    This thread is sort of old, but I'm going to continue it anyway because I want to answer it lol.

I know there is a Dianic or feminist (whatever you want to call it) Wheel of the Year which was started by Z Budapest and her coven. I don't really follow it because I'm not Wiccan. However, I do do special things on the seasons such as on winter solstice, autumn equinox, etc. I'm also solitary, so I don't hold a feast or anything.

I'm a devotee of Artemis, Lady of the Beasts, so I being unoriginal, I take her festivals which was celebrated in patriarchal Greece and turn them "Dianic" or "Amazonian." (Mostly I just do rituals.) I sometimes celebrate them on the same dates as some of the festivals from the Wheel of the Day because they go so well together.