Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Long Distance Relationship (LDR) Support

Quote Originally Posted by Flaire-FireStar View Post
    Long distance babies should prove to be interesting. :giggle:

I've been abandoned for Mass Effect 2. Get random texts/facebook updates, so he's trying... neh. That's what I get for wanting a gamer, eh?
    Hehe indeed! We shall see.

I'm with a gamer too and trust me, I feel your pain. Except Nick refuses to even touch facebook so I'm left with just texts if that.

Flaire-FireStar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacredsin View Post

I'm with a gamer too and trust me, I feel your pain. Except Nick refuses to even touch facebook so I'm left with just texts if that.
    Well mine's out of phone credits, so he's complaining about having to use facebook (he doesn't like it either, but reactivated his account so he could talk to me - that's saying something right there.) So, just one message today. Alas. It was a nice message though.

I'm not even a gamer! A gamer is someone who invests huge amount of time, money and energy into gaming. I play Old and free games. Hell I got a new xbox 360 for Christmas and I haven't touched it since January 15th or so. I beat the 2 games I wanted to beat and put the the controller down until a new game comes out that I like. So I'm definitely not a gamer by any means.

Also.. F*** Facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
    I'm not even a gamer! A gamer is someone who invests huge amount of time, money and energy into gaming. I play Old and free games. Hell I got a new xbox 360 for Christmas and I haven't touched it since January 15th or so. I beat the 2 games I wanted to beat and put the the controller down until a new game comes out that I like. So I'm definitely not a gamer by any means.

Also.. F*** Facebook.
    Just because you're a cheap gamer doesn't make you any less of a gamer.

Just because you're a cheap gamer doesn't make you any less of a gamer.
    Not cheap, I just have very particular tastes in games which haven't been met by modern standards yet.

I'm definitely a casual game player, not a gamer.

Flaire-FireStar Guest
    Can I say I'm just extremely frustrated with the internets LDR naysayers right now? ugh. Just.....ugh.

Can I say I'm just extremely frustrated with the internets LDR naysayers right now? ugh. Just.....ugh.
    Right there with ya!

is offline The Treacherous Human Scumbag
    These days I find them funny more than anything else, really.
    Patrick Stewart
    {Historian|Writer|Memeticist|Artist|Transhumanist|Blogger} {in}errant
    Homo sum: humani nil alienum a me puto
    "Every generation has the obligation to free men's minds for a look at new worlds... to look out from a higher plateau than the last generation." - Ellison S. Onizuka
    "The scorn of Nazis is a benediction." - Little Billy
    "Squick is not a valid moral compass." - Chamelaeon

Did I really just attack you?

Today's Logical Fallacy: Appeal to Consequences

Do you ever get the feeling that you're not in a LDR because you feel so close to your partner, and talk so often that the only thing missing is seeing eachother everyday?

I'm not in a romantic LDR right now...though I have quite a few friendly LDRs. With at least one of them, I feel that exact same way. She's very close to me, and we talk practically everyday...and there is a connection there. (I can often tell when she's just signed online. It's awesome.) It barely feels "long distance" at all, save when I'm somehow reminded that she's up in VA, and I'm down in FL.
    02-07-1943
    05-19-2009
    Papi - R.I.P.
    I love you. Always.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast