Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Healing Depression?

Quote Originally Posted by Lunacie View Post
    Although that may be what you were taught, or what seems most workable to you, I was saying that there are other opinions as well. After doing a bit more reading - I can see how having an overactive sacral chakra (symptom overactive bladder) might cause a related underactivity in the third-eye chakra (symptom headache). These are both common symptoms of FibroMyalgia as well.

can you site some opposing views? for someone who hasnt worked with chakras, you seem to have an opinon. can you tell me your view?

It seems that most of you would recommend Reiki. I'd love to give it a try but I have no idea where to get started. Do you have any book or website recommendations on Reiki?

You might like to check out this thread:

http://mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?t=132385

"First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win" - Mahatma Gandhi

When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always - Gandhi

My friends worship the ground I walk on!

Quote Originally Posted by Annorah View Post
    You might like to check out this thread:

http://mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?t=132385

Thank you Annorah.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4