Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Program... is it dead?

Program... is it dead?

I've noticed new threads coming up with people looking for mentors, is the program still active?

I know I sent a pm with my mentor information.... but it's likely been at least a few months.... should I send it again? I thought a thread might be good so those looking can see the response, but I'll also be PMing, as I know threads sometimes get lost amongst eachother.
    Check out my shop for a variety of jewelry, salves, crafts, and more: www.divineessencecreations.com

Find me on Facebook for updates, coupons, and discussions on products that you want to see: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Divine...85628011493663

Kinda wondered that myself. My mentor didn't respond to the last PM I sent. *Shrug*
    02-07-1943
    05-19-2009
    Papi - R.I.P.
    I love you. Always.

Flaire-FireStar Guest
    There's a severe lack of mentors - those that I do have, I'm trying to pair with newbies who are looking to learn along the same lines, but some are looking for something/can teach something quite specific. Plus, my pittbull is recovring from some personal stuff, so I've been going solo. If anyone wants to help set up matches, et all, feel free to give me a holler. Only if you're going to be active.

Toki, do you want me to relist you?
    RoseKitten, see my PM coming to you shortly.

Sure, that'd be great. :]
    02-07-1943
    05-19-2009
    Papi - R.I.P.
    I love you. Always.

Flaire-FireStar Guest
    Recovering from dental surgery (4 wisdom teeth taken out, so I'm not all here at times) but I'll try to work with RoseKitten this week/more next week in getting things off the ground again. Sorry guys, November is a really bad time for me,and I just let it fall flat.

^_^ Its all good Flaire. I hope you get to feeling better.
    Open your eyes to the infinite possibilities of your own mind, look beyond the dogma of the civilization in which you live and aspire to be more than a blind sheep which shall feed the belly of the beast we call normality.
    Upon the realization of your own beliefs you will become more than bound mule with which the scrupulous invokers of ignorance shall use as a means to pull forward the hypocritical, demeaning, closed minded dogma of normality, you will become an eagle whom has the means and the will to be free and soar upon the winds untill the end of time.
    Thus you have invoked and established your own freedom.
    Be intelligent, be zealous, be strong, be corageous, understanding, and honorable, but foremost be free my friends.
    ~Illumin~

Quote Originally Posted by Flaire-FireStar View Post
    Recovering from dental surgery (4 wisdom teeth taken out, so I'm not all here at times) but I'll try to work with RoseKitten this week/more next week in getting things off the ground again. Sorry guys, November is a really bad time for me,and I just let it fall flat.
    No worries darling!

I hate this time of year, so keeping busy is good for me. I hope you get feeling better.
    Check out my shop for a variety of jewelry, salves, crafts, and more: www.divineessencecreations.com

Find me on Facebook for updates, coupons, and discussions on products that you want to see: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Divine...85628011493663

My newbie and I are still in contact, but we talk only a couple of times a month, she isnt too needy so I can probaly take on at least one more
    Being powerful is like being a lady If you have to tell people you are, you aren't

Advanced Paganism, Meditation
    and Books Forum Guide
    and also a writer for MW Magazine

Serenity is not freedom from the storm..it is peace during the storm

:fpraise: many thanks to Patriciaj for great banner

Its your life..live it as you like

myspace.com/Mydnitejazmine

my covens site
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/archaic_silvermoon/

Flaire-FireStar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Astara Seague View Post
    My newbie and I are still in contact, but we talk only a couple of times a month, she isnt too needy so I can probaly take on at least one more
    Sure, Astara. I'll have a look at some possibilities for you tonight. Thanks.

Looking...!

I have been practicing since 2006 but there is still so much more to learn and I would like to get more indepth with certain aspects. I would like to be set up with someone I could learn from. Please let me know if you need any additional details. Thanks and I look forward it!

Aislinn

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast