Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Program... is it dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Aislinn View Post
    I have been practicing since 2006 but there is still so much more to learn and I would like to get more indepth with certain aspects. I would like to be set up with someone I could learn from. Please let me know if you need any additional details. Thanks and I look forward it!

Aislinn
    If you fill out the questionnaire, then PM me, I'll see what I can do! I'll see if I can get added to the PM list for a bit. The main workers on this program are busy, and I have time to help.

http://mysticwicks.com/showthread.php?t=219940
    Check out my shop for a variety of jewelry, salves, crafts, and more: www.divineessencecreations.com

Find me on Facebook for updates, coupons, and discussions on products that you want to see: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Divine...85628011493663

what makes a mentor?

Hello.I've been going solo for months now, Citana seems to be too busy, so I'm looking to learn from a new mentor.
    Also to be a mentor you need to be 40 years old?What makes a mentor?
    I've been accumulating a lot lately, relatively like a thirsty reindeer.I can share with someone new what I already verified.And now I can say I know a thing or to but it seems to be not enough.
    I know I've been more absent, but it was mostly due to health issuses and surgery. Now, I want a mentor with a dynamic approach, and strongly focused on practice and to help me become successful in creating what events I want to happen in my life, but first I want to start with next year.
    Blessings to you and Have a Great New Year!May you manifest what you want in your life!

ps: who has experience with franz bardon and israel regardie?or other verify-practice- manifest authors?
    WHERE THERE IS WILL,THERE IS A WAY...

Flaire-FireStar Guest
    I'll start mixing and matching tomorrow again.

Quote Originally Posted by trueseeker View Post
    Also to be a mentor you need to be 40 years old?What makes a mentor?
    I'm curious, where did you read that? I'm a mentor/teacher/whatever else, and I'm only 22. I think that one of the important parts to being a mentor is actually knowing, and knowing that you know, what you wish to be teaching. I am by no means perfect at anything, and still have a lot to learn, but I know more then others. Just as others know more then me.
    Check out my shop for a variety of jewelry, salves, crafts, and more: www.divineessencecreations.com

Find me on Facebook for updates, coupons, and discussions on products that you want to see: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Divine...85628011493663

Still working on matches?

I was just checking in. I hadn't heard anything further about a Mentor...just excited about getting one. Thanks again in advance...

Aislinn
    ~Never Under-Estimate a Woman With the Goddess in Her Eyes~

Flaire-FireStar Guest
    I'll PM you in a few minutes Aisilinn.

is offline I'm not shy. I'm just studying my prey
    I'm back!
    Facebook::Witch blog::Book Blog
    Gods and Goddesses, Paths: Dianic & Goddess Witchcraft, Theology & Philosophy, Just Current Events, and Political Pagan Forum Guide.

Believe nothing, no matter where you read it, or who said it, no matter if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense. - Buddha

Question everything.

I'm back, and am able to be online more often so I'll be mentoring again now.
    ......with liberty and justice for all;
    For all means for all without exceptions!

What is more valuable than liberty? Nothing, not even my own life. As without liberty, is life really worth living?

"those who would give up a little liberty, to gain a little security, deserve neither, and will lose both." -Benjamin Franklin

"Don't Tread on Me" - Forgot

Quote Originally Posted by ninurta2008 View Post
    I'm back, and am able to be online more often so I'll be mentoring again now.
    I had figured out a match for you... I'll go back and look and see who it was.

To others: Please fill out the questionnaire at the top of the page and PM them to one of Flair, or myself. It helps us stay organized.

Right now we have a bunch of newbies wanting hedge/green witchery, and a few others. I'll see what I can put together, I know the others have been busy lately, and my internet time is low. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by RoseKitten View Post
    To others: Please fill out the questionnaire at the top of the page and PM them to one of Flair, or myself. It helps us stay organized.

Right now we have a bunch of newbies wanting hedge/green witchery, and a few others. I'll see what I can put together, I know the others have been busy lately, and my internet time is low. >_>
    I did send a PM to Flair; but never had a response if she got it or not. (I'm sure she did, right?)

I totally understand how busy life can be (I'm a single mom) so I appreciate all the work you must be putting in on this.

Signature Photos From JKP.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast