Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Program... is it dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Isabel View Post
    I did send a PM to Flair; but never had a response if she got it or not. (I'm sure she did, right?)

I totally understand how busy life can be (I'm a single mom) so I appreciate all the work you must be putting in on this.
    Yes, I have yours. I'll see what I can do!
    Check out my shop for a variety of jewelry, salves, crafts, and more: www.divineessencecreations.com

Find me on Facebook for updates, coupons, and discussions on products that you want to see: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Divine...85628011493663

Flaire-FireStar Guest
    Sorry guys, I've had a lot on my mind as of late. (Shame on me.) Either myself or RoseKitten will start PMing folks in the next few days.

Yay I'm excited! I sent my PM back in January and wasn't sure if this was still going.

Flaire-FireStar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Raivynne View Post
    Yay I'm excited! I sent my PM back in January and wasn't sure if this was still going.
    Chances are, we haven't found a good match for you hon. We've had quite a few submissions in the past week or so, so hopefully we'll have matches for most of those who've been waiting for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Flaire-FireStar View Post
    Chances are, we haven't found a good match for you hon. We've had quite a few submissions in the past week or so, so hopefully we'll have matches for most of those who've been waiting for a while.
    Yup.... Lots of newbies, not so many mentors.
    Check out my shop for a variety of jewelry, salves, crafts, and more: www.divineessencecreations.com

Find me on Facebook for updates, coupons, and discussions on products that you want to see: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Divine...85628011493663

is offline Now the Official Queen of ALL Blankets!
    And now, no one heading of the project as Flaire left... I will see what I can do about getting this back off the ground. In the meantime, if you want to be a mentor, please contact me! And newbies, if you're having a problem finding a mentor, you can contact me as well! :D
    Site Adminstrator, (Yes, really!)
    Official Site Vixen, 100% Grade A Evil,
    Cerebral Goddess and Jelly Donut!
    subscribe to mw

Disciple #42 of Jodarius, the Random God of Thwaking.

"Even people who think they are dragons think you are crazy. How does that make you feel?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylara View Post
    And now, no one heading of the project as Flaire left... I will see what I can do about getting this back off the ground. In the meantime, if you want to be a mentor, please contact me! And newbies, if you're having a problem finding a mentor, you can contact me as well! :D
    Maybe I'm just mean, but I feel that if someone in search of a mentor can't be bothered to even PM (as in, read the "please read before posting" thread) me, then it's kind of hard for me to think they're really all that interested in taking things seriously.

Mentors are hard to come by, and I've been helping out those that do PM me as much as I can, but often times they either want to be spoon fed information, or can't be bothered to do any real research on their own, or, leave the forum after just a couple weeks.

I'm crabby today.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3