Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Where to buy stones on and offline.

In

I get mine from Star Woman Crystals mostly. They have things I haven't seen other places and if I want something specific they are on it! They are right on the Tempe/Scottsdale border. I'll also hit Black Market Minerals in the Arizona Mills mall when I'm there.

I prefer to get my stones in person, so I don't know any other places off hand, and I think you can order from Star Woman online, too. I didn't check, hehe.
    Make awkward sexual advances, not war.

Best Place to buy Bulk Stones

I love filling glasses and vases with beautiful crystals and I am looking for the best place online to buy bulk stones. I am interested in buying specific kinds and colors, rather than just a grab bag.
    http://ravingsfromateacherwitch.blogspot.com/

Twitter: http://twitter.com/PhoenixWitch

"Most books on witchcraft will tell you that witches work naked. This is because most books on witchcraft are written by men."
    - Neil Gaiman

merging this post with the one in the sticky.
    MYSTIC WICKS Needs your help!Please donate or subscribe!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

I get my stones at the Psychic Eye Bookshop in Torrance, California. Most stones are $1 each, and they have a good selection although last time I went they were out of Amethyst :/
    They also have a website http://www.pebooks.com/shop/
    But I would recommend just going to the store if you can, because they only have like half of what they have in the store on the website.

When venture out to buy stones, I go to "A company of Angels" in Lake City, Fl. The stones in that store sing. They are just so beautiful and pure. Everything I know about Crystals and stones I learned from the store owner. So you not only have great stones, you have company there.

Quote Originally Posted by Secra View Post
    Personally I've always had great experiences in Earth Gems (Calgary, AB).

Sweet, I live in Edmonton, AB, and was hoping someone would know where some great recommended places were nearby. Love taking little day trips to Calgary, might have to add this one to the places we visit next time.

is offline Forest-dwelling witchy person
    Quote Originally Posted by Baer View Post
    Sweet, I live in Edmonton, AB, and was hoping someone would know where some great recommended places were nearby. Love taking little day trips to Calgary, might have to add this one to the places we visit next time.
    There's an awesome rock shop in Drumheller...it's tiny, and I don't remember what it's called, but definitely worth investigation if you're in the area.
    I'm a Christian Witch, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Proudly German-Canadian.

I find it overly pretentious when people call themselves "Lady _________." My username would just have been "Dryad," had that not been taken and were I not unoriginal in picking names for things.
    By no means do I consider myself "Lady" anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Saphirelover View Post
    I get my stones at the Psychic Eye Bookshop in Torrance, California. Most stones are $1 each, and they have a good selection although last time I went they were out of Amethyst :/
    They also have a website http://www.pebooks.com/shop/
    But I would recommend just going to the store if you can, because they only have like half of what they have in the store on the website.
    ooooooooohhh I love the Psychic Eye!! I go to the one on Ventura Blvd then stop at the Beehive for a coffee after! i didnt know they had a website thanks for sharing!
    Divine Sanctum : a place of acceptance and tolerance without judgement...

Quote Originally Posted by LadyDryad View Post
    There's an awesome rock shop in Drumheller...it's tiny, and I don't remember what it's called, but definitely worth investigation if you're in the area.

Oh swell! Maybe I'll do that soon, time to investigate! Thanks

Edit:

Just found a link for stores that sell stones and all that jazz around Canada: http://gsc.nrcan.gc.ca/bookstore/collect/appendh_e.php

Some of em might be jewelry shops and few other types, but all it takes is a call to the number posted, and some have websites :D Fairly large list for all across Canada..
    Last edited by Baer; August 31st, 2010 at 02:39 PM. Reason: found new infos

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast