Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Crystals for absorbing negative energies?

Hematite does wonders. I was just about to loose my mind after reading some idiotic nonsense on the internet and immediately took my hematite stone and put it in my pocket. 2 minutes later I was much calmer and had forgotten the whole thing completely. (And Im a sceptic with most crystals, to be honest)
    "One cannot learn the truth when one has already decided what the truth is"

(Signature & avatar made by me)

that would also be in other books as well besides the Crystal bible. As Melody will also state this as well. some stones can hold more negativity than others and seem to have no need for it.
    *I was not meaning that because it was blue it did not need it, I was simply trying to describe the stone I was talking about since many have never heard of it.*
    here i was trying to correct you. this is a common mistake .
    as that statement will cite up what is Kyanite and people will say it's a flat blue stone.which is partially true. as pieces of blue and white will be flat blue. larger chunks will look like rectangular blue logs. green Kyanite has similar appearance. however black kyanite will have a needlike like appearance. if you said "one type is a flat blue stone" then that would be another matter.

BTW one way to cleanse it is by placing it under warm running water and recharge under crystals.other methods can be used.
    MYSTIC WICKS Needs your help!Please donate or subscribe!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

A combination rose quartz and smoky quartz work as a house blessing. The smoky quartz absorbs negative energy and passes it to the rose, which emits it as positive. The smoky quartz does need to be grounded out occasionally. Sort of like changing a filter.

Quote Originally Posted by Daecon View Post
    A combination rose quartz and smoky quartz work as a house blessing. The smoky quartz absorbs negative energy and passes it to the rose, which emits it as positive. The smoky quartz does need to be grounded out occasionally. Sort of like changing a filter.
    I would say that the smoky quartz more likely dispels it and the rose quartz brings in positive energies. offhand with this combination do you feel a little bit happer with them or just feel positive energy?

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

My work with stones has shown me each can work in atypical, conventional, as many have known them to operate, or in a mixture of function/s.

I have personally worked with several types of Obsidian that can absorb and mirror back, etc. negative energy. It depends on the purpose, understanding of the stone's potential (singularly or in cahoots with other stones) and the person's personal power.

However, I would recommend the quintet: Fire Agate, Nuumite, Chlorite, Black Tourmaline or Eudialyte. Out of the stones listed there are several combinations that have more intensity than others! But then you get into fine tuning your intention, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by CreativeMountain View Post
    My work with stones has shown me each can work in atypical, conventional, as many have known them to operate, or in a mixture of function/s.

I have personally worked with several types of Obsidian that can absorb and mirror back, etc. negative energy. It depends on the purpose, understanding of the stone's potential (singularly or in cahoots with other stones) and the person's personal power.

However, I would recommend the quintet: Fire Agate, Nuumite, Chlorite, Black Tourmaline or Eudialyte. Out of the stones listed there are several combinations that have more intensity than others! But then you get into fine tuning your intention, etc.
    I'm curious as i do not know of any obsidian that deflect back negativity. which ones. also please list what combos are effective.

I will admit I know nothing about crystals.
    So with that said. If you have a negative absorbing crystal and it is charge with negative energies will that transfer to anyone that handles it? Does it become on big ball of negative energy?
    It is less dangerous to injure most people than to treat them too kindly.
    -Duc Francoise de La Rochefoucauld
    Judged by most of its results, love is closer to hatred than to friendship
    Without Darkness there can be no light, Without Evil there can be no good
    People who act in spite of their fear are truly brave
    -Unknown
    There is no sun without shadow, and it is essential to know the night.
    -Camus
    With our thought, we make the world.
    -Buddha

Pagan with a Phd in Theology

by Darkest Eve

As far as I know, the obsidians absorb negativity and have to be cleansed regularly.

Black tourmaline deflects negativity and/or sends it back to source. For this reason it never needs cleansing. It also imparts light and protection to its bearer, and keeps thae person grounded.

I'm a great fan of all tourmalines

Quote Originally Posted by Master Kodiak View Post
    I will admit I know nothing about crystals.
    So with that said. If you have a negative absorbing crystal and it is charge with negative energies will that transfer to anyone that handles it? Does it become on big ball of negative energy?
    ALL stones of any sort will take in negative energy.
    Also it depends on the stone. the most common stones to contain such negativity are diamonds. The Hope diamond is a good example .

what's being discussed in this thread are stones that get rid of the person and/or environment. check my post in here for the types as well as other posters in here on what types. these stones can transfer negative energies so therefore cleansing them will be needed.

Perfect those are the answers I was looking for.

Thankyou.
    It is less dangerous to injure most people than to treat them too kindly.
    Judged by most of its results, love is closer to hatred than to friendship
    Without Darkness there can be no light, Without Evil there can be no good
    People who act in spite of their fear are truly brave
    -Unknown
    There is no sun without shadow, and it is essential to know the night.
    -Camus
    With our thought, we make the world.
    -Buddha

Pagan with a Phd in Theology

by Darkest Eve

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast