Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Energy channeling

Energy channeling

I know that healing/Reiki use the channeling of energy but this topic doesn't necessarily regard that.

I seem to have an incredible capacity to store and channel energy to others. Those who have been doing this for years and years can just sense it on me without me ever telling them that I can do this...and some who have just met me and don't even know I'm a Pagan have walked up to me and knew this about me immediately. Anyway, it was so powerful that when I didn't know how to block it (and before I even knew I had the ability) the energy would flow freely and often negatively affect others.

So here's where my problems lie. I have never met anyone who claims to have had similar experiences so I'm hoping someone here can share personal experiences and explain to me why/how these things are possible:

I was once meditating and trying to reach out to my wife at the time. I didn't reach full meditation and she didn't know I was meditating...I was in Iraq and she in the States. The next day she told me how suddenly while she was driving she heard my voice and actually smelled me. Without some sort of transcendental meditation, how was that possible?

When I reach out to try to heal someone distantly, I will literally move my hands and arms in front of me and I can actually "feel" them, probably their aura I'm guessing. I can feel their body shape and contours like I'm actually touching them. Is this normal? Also, when I'm "scanning" them, when something is off in their bodies I can just sense it in that area. I may not know what it is but i can tell the energy is unbalanced. Is that the way it works for most healers?

And finally, the weirdest one of all...at least to me. I have a very special and close friend back in the States. We have known each other for years via the internet and were lucky enough to have met one time when I went to her city for a business trip. No, nothing physical ever happened between us. We've had a very close bond the entire time. We both care deeply for each other. Well, it appears as if somehow she has become "locked" on to my energy even if I try to block it from her. She is not a Pagan and doesn't claim she has any talents or abilities in this area. She knows when I am in a bad mood or a good mood. She knows when I am hurt. And the oddest of all...when I am sexually aroused she becomes aroused. I won't tell her a darn thing and she will txt me or email me and jokingly chastise me for my mood because she's been so darn horny all day! lol One time we decided to experiment with my energy channeling because she was feeling so run down and tired. I figured I might be able to help give her a little boost and perhaps align her energy. Well, she had a huge orgasm instead. I didn't know what to say! I had no idea that was even possible! And every time I sent her energy after that the same thing happens. To make sure she wasn't joking around with me we made an agreement that she would allow me to send her energy whenever I wanted so there was no way she could know when I was doing it, as long, of course, as I made sure it was just sending the energy to her general area where she could decide whether to use it or not. So, I waited about a week to send her energy and like we agreed, I didn't tell her I was sending it. Perhaps I should have asked where she was before I did that. She texted me about two minutes after I was done and cursed me out royally (in a joking fashion) because she had just had another huge orgasm. The problem was that she was in public!!! OOPS!!!

So, can anyone help explain why these things happen, how they happen etc etc? I've searched for the longest time but my in-person resources are slim and the other sites I've been on were worthless. Hoping this is a better one! lol

Thanks in advance!

Wow....nothing? Nada? Zero? Zilch?

Is this REALLY that odd of an occurance or does no one want to touch it because of the ending subject matter?

Ive never had any experiences like this but then again no two people are ever exactly the same.

As for the last matter, did you ever consider that you might be corded to her? And as for her orgasming...some peoples energy has a very sensual feel to it and in large amounts can cause unforseen effects.

The Earth is a soft, beautiful woman, and the witch is her voice -- The Silver Wolf

I thought thee fair, I thought thee bright, who art as black as hell, as dark as night -- William Shakespeare

The road to paradise leads through the gates of Hell -- The Silver Wolf

I don't know what to say except that I have had similar experiences, except that I have not experienced the orgasm thing (that I know of). At least if someone else had one, they did not tell me or know why, lol.

Do you drive along in the dark and have street lights turn off as you pass under them...and the other cars can pass under them without it happening? Does it happen every night? It does to me, and there is a very old thread about it too. I am afraid I don't have the link right now, but I am sure someone else if they read this might hook us up with it.

You might want to see if you can find the thread on "cording" or "cutting the cords" and it may even be in MW Dark. I am really not sure anymore. If someone reads this, they could probably hook us up with that link too. It sounds like you and your friend have a very strong cord connection to me. Of course I could be full of crap being fairly new to all this myself, but that is what I would lean toward myself.

Hope this helps and I wish I knew more!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Proud to have Co-Hosted MW's 1st BABY SHOWER!!

Friend me!
    http://www.myspace.com/Clair_de_la_Lune
    The Octopus' Garden:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZqXs...ext=1&index=44
    Follow me! http://www.twitter.com/ClairLune_of_MW

by Glowy and Cloaked Raven!
    by abrecan, nannymouse, Mystic Christian, Cassie, and Devi!

Here's the thread on cutting the cords. Hope it Helps!

http://mysticwicks.com/showthread.ph...=cutting+cords

The Earth is a soft, beautiful woman, and the witch is her voice -- The Silver Wolf

I thought thee fair, I thought thee bright, who art as black as hell, as dark as night -- William Shakespeare

The road to paradise leads through the gates of Hell -- The Silver Wolf

I've never heard of corded or what it means but I'm going straight to that thread and read up! As for the street lamp experience, I actually have read that thread and found it very interesting. Lights aren't affected by me but many other electrical devices are. I honestly think this saved my life once. I was in Iraq and had to disarm an IED by hand. The IED was a remote controlled device which was way too powerful to be defeated by the countermeasures I had available to me at the time. The device was active, I could see the LED's lighting up on the face as I approached but when i got near it, the only one left on was the power light...it had lost the signal inexpicably. I'm figuring that was me. lol

Wow...that cord thread is LONG!! Read it though and learned a lot. Makes total sense and in a way I was aware of what it was before i even read it. Guess I just never had a name for it before. I will definitely be taking a look at myself soon to see what i have going on. I'm sure there is a connection between my friend and I, but are there unwanted others? That's what I'm going to find out. I hope. lol

None of those experiences sound bad to me. I've had what happened with your wife, happen to me with my husband, years before we were married. We were living 200miles away from each other at the time (him in VA Beach, and myself up near d.c.). We hadn't seen each other in a very long time and naturally (esp. since we were both teens at the time) thought "nice" thoughts about each other. We were IM'ing online and, while chatting (about nothing related or of importance)I pictured myself standing behind his computer chair (which wasn't hard as I had been in that room before), leaning over and kissing him on the neck. He immediately signed off, and called me. He told me how he just got startled a little, because he thought he heard my voice and felt a warm kiss on his neck. Now, when I was picturing this, I didn't try to say anything, I only thought "damn, I love you" to myself. He heard and felt all of it. And this was back when I had only just begun reading up on the occult, and meditation, metaphysics, etc. I even had a MystickWicks account back then but can't remember my screen name or password!

I have the lamp-post thing happen to me all the time, except I don't drive, which can make it pretty creepy walking home in the dark, all alone. It makes me pretty on-edge. Also, it used to happen to me at a former job all the time, and I was reception!! The computer ran fine all day and all night but as soon as I even touched the thing, it froze. Luckily for me, I was working at a holistic yoga studio ran by S. Korean taoists , and they told me how my energy was too chaotic and I need to calm down more and focus, if I ever wanted to master my energy. The second one of them touched the computer, it started running swimmingly again!!! It just goes to show you, it's all about control over yourself and your own energies.

It sounds to me like you have something good going on here, something most of us (or at least I) wish came as naturally as it does for you. You just need to develop and control it, so it follows your will.
    Last edited by Twilight Siren; January 7th, 2010 at 05:26 PM. Reason: typos

Mourning what was, what could have been and what is....
    Quote Originally Posted by Weatherlite View Post
    I know that healing/Reiki use the channeling of energy but this topic doesn't necessarily regard that.

I seem to have an incredible capacity to store and channel energy to others. Those who have been doing this for years and years can just sense it on me without me ever telling them that I can do this...and some who have just met me and don't even know I'm a Pagan have walked up to me and knew this about me immediately. Anyway, it was so powerful that when I didn't know how to block it (and before I even knew I had the ability) the energy would flow freely and often negatively affect others.

So here's where my problems lie. I have never met anyone who claims to have had similar experiences so I'm hoping someone here can share personal experiences and explain to me why/how these things are possible:

I was once meditating and trying to reach out to my wife at the time. I didn't reach full meditation and she didn't know I was meditating...I was in Iraq and she in the States. The next day she told me how suddenly while she was driving she heard my voice and actually smelled me. Without some sort of transcendental meditation, how was that possible?

When I reach out to try to heal someone distantly, I will literally move my hands and arms in front of me and I can actually "feel" them, probably their aura I'm guessing. I can feel their body shape and contours like I'm actually touching them. Is this normal? Also, when I'm "scanning" them, when something is off in their bodies I can just sense it in that area. I may not know what it is but i can tell the energy is unbalanced. Is that the way it works for most healers?

And finally, the weirdest one of all...at least to me. I have a very special and close friend back in the States. We have known each other for years via the internet and were lucky enough to have met one time when I went to her city for a business trip. No, nothing physical ever happened between us. We've had a very close bond the entire time. We both care deeply for each other. Well, it appears as if somehow she has become "locked" on to my energy even if I try to block it from her. She is not a Pagan and doesn't claim she has any talents or abilities in this area. She knows when I am in a bad mood or a good mood. She knows when I am hurt. And the oddest of all...when I am sexually aroused she becomes aroused. I won't tell her a darn thing and she will txt me or email me and jokingly chastise me for my mood because she's been so darn horny all day! lol One time we decided to experiment with my energy channeling because she was feeling so run down and tired. I figured I might be able to help give her a little boost and perhaps align her energy. Well, she had a huge orgasm instead. I didn't know what to say! I had no idea that was even possible! And every time I sent her energy after that the same thing happens. To make sure she wasn't joking around with me we made an agreement that she would allow me to send her energy whenever I wanted so there was no way she could know when I was doing it, as long, of course, as I made sure it was just sending the energy to her general area where she could decide whether to use it or not. So, I waited about a week to send her energy and like we agreed, I didn't tell her I was sending it. Perhaps I should have asked where she was before I did that. She texted me about two minutes after I was done and cursed me out royally (in a joking fashion) because she had just had another huge orgasm. The problem was that she was in public!!! OOPS!!!

So, can anyone help explain why these things happen, how they happen etc etc? I've searched for the longest time but my in-person resources are slim and the other sites I've been on were worthless. Hoping this is a better one! lol

Thanks in advance!
    Might seem odd---but all of this is very normal. When we are really connected to someone and we think of them they can feel it or see it--that is why many times then they call. Or we think of them and then run into them. It is all about the energy and what is going on. It is very cool and just know everything happens for a reason.

We just might not always understand that reason.

A book has been recommended around this forum a few times and it was also recommended to me by others, so it is finally MINE! I have just started reading it and it helps explain a lot of energy questions---you might want to check it out:

Hands of Light: A Guide to Healing Through the Human Energy Field~ Barbara Brennan

Enjoy.
    ~*The Image is Clear & So Is The Choice*~

Gonna have to check that book out. Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast