Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Energy channeling

There are a lot of people that I've known who have natural potential for energy work. But since they generally don't write books or go on television most people aren't aware of how common the talent is.

Yes doing energy work on someone of the opposite sex can cause them to orgasm. Generally this is because there is some sexual chemistry between you. You unconsciously have directed the energy into their second chakra and the sexual energy circuits. I'd guess you don't have as much control as you thought. It reminds me of the scene in When Harry Met Sally. "I'll have what she's having." lol
    Resident Curmugeon

I wanted to post my two cents that I am very similar to you in your experiences. I have not yet learned to 'develop' any of this but it all comes very naturally. There was a man who came into my life that I felt (and still feel) an incredibly strong connection to. We can feel each other's presence and emotions at any given moment from hundreds of miles away. We can send each other energy and were very (pleasantly) surprised when we learned about the 'distance orgasm' thing. I have to admit that the first time was an interesting experience. In my situation, this particular person and I feel as though we have something of a 'kindred' relationship and maintaining our connection feels like the right choice. I don't feel the need or desire to 'cut cords' (daily or otherwise) and feel that even if I did, it would re-attach automatically. However, if the connection is unwanted or you are in need of a rest from it, by all means. It is good for us to free ourselves of things that are unwarranted or drain us.

If you have any tips regarding healing, I would love them as I am just beginning to learn to control my energy and use it purposefully. I am also an empath and believe that this helps my abilities along but may also hinder them because I absorb much of what others are feeling and sometimes project it unintentionally.

Absolutely anyone can learn to do energy work - and learn to control it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2