Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Goddess Altars

is offline She who dances to the pulse of the Earth
    Quote Originally Posted by zombi View Post
    I love your black Goddess statue!! I also like how you have a candle in a bowl of stones.

I maybe will take a photo of my altar once I'm done with my re-setting of it for Imbolc. I like to decorate in advance for the holidays I celebrate so I can enjoy the decorations for a while
    Thanks My sister actually made it for me!

MoonChild78 that is so simple and pretty I love it That bell is very beautiful looking too.

Corva that is so lovely! I agree the moon phase idea is so neat. That book sounds great but it looks like it is $95 too much out of my price range lol. But I still love the idea i might do something like that myself my husband even has a wood burning kit.

Thank you so much for sharing!
    Listen to my sound. I am the wind, which echos through the trees. The gentle breeze which tickles your flesh. Touch that which you walk upon. I am the green fields filled with fresh flowers. My breast the mountain peaks which reach toward the heavens. My curves the endless canyons. The waters that run through my womb, nourish the sacred river of life. I am the song within the storm. The whisper on the edge of the forest. The silence. The rush of raging waterfalls. Open your eyes my child, for I am everywhere. I have never left you and never will.

Quote Originally Posted by Caelestis ♥ Raven View Post

MoonChild78 that is so simple and pretty I love it That bell is very beautiful looking too.
    Thank You!!

Each item was a gift including the plant and they all mean something which is why I really love it as well!!

The bell from a 50th wedding anniversary and is for air
    the crystal is amethyst from my mom for earth
    the red candle is from a very good friend for fire
    and the glass underwater scene also from my mom for water
    and the plant from my SO is for the mother Earth/ Goddess

:heartbrea The bestest friends I could have ever asked for! "Rufus" 3-17-88 to 10-28-06 & "KoKo" 11-01-98 to 07-29-08:heartbrea

http://www.artfire.com/users/TopazCrafts

This is my second alter, it's to my brother and sister...
    All three of us are Pagans in one form or another!!

:heartbrea The bestest friends I could have ever asked for! "Rufus" 3-17-88 to 10-28-06 & "KoKo" 11-01-98 to 07-29-08:heartbrea

http://www.artfire.com/users/TopazCrafts

Quote Originally Posted by Corva View Post
    The only problem is that the kit is not being published anymore. You may still be able to get from the publisher - http://mandala.org/product_info.php?...roducts_id=494 - for the price I paid ($50), but their supply is limited. A friend of mine ordered it last week from them and so far has not gotten an email saying that they don't have it. You can order it from Spilsbury's website http://www.holographicgoddess.com/Oracles.html - , but it's $133.
    Goodness! Tracking this thing down is not easy -- the publisher's website marks the item with *** and says this means it's not available in the desired quantity (for the curious -- 1). Did this happen to your friend? I wonder if I ought to email them or call and see if it's still available.

Otherwise, you're right. The only place I can find it wants hundreds of dollars! What a bummer.
    little zombies by p. robertson
    i was by zetta

Quote Originally Posted by zombi View Post
    Goodness! Tracking this thing down is not easy -- the publisher's website marks the item with *** and says this means it's not available in the desired quantity (for the curious -- 1). Did this happen to your friend? I wonder if I ought to email them or call and see if it's still available.

Otherwise, you're right. The only place I can find it wants hundreds of dollars! What a bummer.

She hasn't said if she got an email from them, but I'll ask her. I would email them just to see if they have it available.

I found another site (http://www.alibris.com/booksearch?S=...YxDzCodE5Dn5zw), but the cheapest is in Australia. Also, check with Amazon; their used bookstores start with prices in the $90's.

to everyone! all of your altars are bee-u-tiful!
    Crying "cherry-picking!" with one breath and "diversity!" with the next doesn't work either.~brymble
    "Sometimes the Light at the End of the Tunnel is really a Cranky Dragon waiting to roast your ass!"

In Darkness I Know Myself

Close friends with: Yarrow Elfglow, Czechwoods, Rudas Starblaze, Stormbeard, Philosophia, The Woman Monster, Rick and Elise, Sacred Sin David19.....

mine to Aphrodite

is offline She who dances to the pulse of the Earth
    oh wow echosmaid that is so beautiful. I love it!
    Listen to my sound. I am the wind, which echos through the trees. The gentle breeze which tickles your flesh. Touch that which you walk upon. I am the green fields filled with fresh flowers. My breast the mountain peaks which reach toward the heavens. My curves the endless canyons. The waters that run through my womb, nourish the sacred river of life. I am the song within the storm. The whisper on the edge of the forest. The silence. The rush of raging waterfalls. Open your eyes my child, for I am everywhere. I have never left you and never will.

is offline Chronic Cat Food Label Reader
    My current altar for Bastet and Artemis. I have to make room for Sekhmet soon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2