Thread: Motorcycle Jousting

is offline Putting the "Cuss" in Customer

Lightbulb Motorcycle Jousting

How come this sport hasn't been invented yet?
    “If you are going through hell, keep going." ~ Winston Churchill

"If someone gets into your house, which would you rather have, a handgun or a telephone? You can call the police if you want, and they'll get there, and they'll take a picture of your dead body. But they can't get there in time to save your life. The first line of defense is you." ~ Tom Palmer

"It's not an endlessly expanding list of rights – the "right" to education, the "right" to health care, the "right" to food and housing. That's not freedom, that's dependency. Those aren't rights, those are the rations of slavery – hay and a barn for human cattle." ~ Alexis De Tocquiville

The traditional jousting stick is to heavy for the weight distribution of a man and motorcycle, it causes the bike to tilt to far forward on it's front wheel resulting in a complete annihilation of the vehicle. Attempts have been made to lighten the stick but it results in a pole not long enough to ensure victory or strong enough to kill the opponent sufficiently.

This video, mind the mild foul language in the beginning, demonstrates the latest efforts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLUJfnvCxw8
    Blessed Be, in both Light and Darkness.

Feed Me!

Need an amazing pagan discussion podcast to listen to? Then look no further: http://imbleedingprofusely.com/

is offline 9/10 Christians agree, Im going to hell
    When I was young, my neighbor and I did bicycle jousting with whiffle ball bats... I clocked him soooo hard.
    Proud to be a "heretic"

The answer is simple, two words. Quad. Bike.

is offline 9/10 Christians agree, Im going to hell
    Reminds me of that scene from Borat where he wants to buy a car but wants to know how fast he has to run into the gypsies in order to cause damage.
    Proud to be a "heretic"