Page 572 of 572 FirstFirst ... 72 472 522 562 568 569 570 571 572
Results 5,711 to 5,714 of 5714

Thread: What's On Your Mind - Part 2

So, it's been a bit since I was here.
    Just taking a stroll down memory lane I guess. Trying to get my mind off things and hoping against hope for better times.
    Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans -John Lennon
    Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. -The Doctor

Thanks to my longtime pal and now fellow author at the publisher, I filled in a *huge* plot hole in the MSIP...

OH, I am also almost ready to drop a finished draft on my Beta Team's laps. I hope to have that off to the AE in a few weeks. I can't wait!

We're done our holiday gift shopping AND wrapping. I'm done in. Next is the baking but that's waiting until the weekend.

Hopefully things will continue to be this bonkers after the new year... Especially if I get another book published!
    "The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.

"
    If a book has my name on it, I wrote it. Every word of it."
    ~
    Nora Roberts

Today I filed my taxes. I'm going to get a lot of money and it will take the next 21 days to get it. I also got $25 for filing my taxes.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

Contrary to the jokes, I do not "kill off" real life people in my novels, or use them as muses for my characters.

Why would I immortalize those who have hurt me in my beloved books, among characters that I love? Doing something like that doesn't make sense to me. It's only allowing them to live rent free in my head, and become famous in my work.

Sorry, but once that door closes, it's welded shut, and I move on. My antagonists are based on TV characters for the record, despite what some claim or believe.

Just saying.
    "The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.

"
    If a book has my name on it, I wrote it. Every word of it."
    ~
    Nora Roberts