Page 568 of 568 FirstFirst ... 68 468 518 558 564 565 566 567 568
Results 5,671 to 5,676 of 5676

Thread: What's On Your Mind - Part 2

People are such crybabies. Last night I made a Facebook post of my dislike of Judge Judy TV show. Then my Facebook friend got upset at me that he happen to be a fan of that TV show. And I told him that I have a right to expressed my opinion of a certain TV Show that I dislike whatever he agree with me or not. That the next thing I know he said that he's also have the right to block me and so he did. I mean I didn't bash him or anything. Look if you like or dislike a certain topic that you'll strongly about you'll get disagreements. Also I don't have the authority to tell you what show that you can or cannot watch. People really do need a thicker skin.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

Worst of it is past. Still got some good winds, so don't want to be out just yet, but not worried about things.
    Eye of the storm decided to go right over us. Such an eerie experience.

We're part of the lucky few that still have power. Overall got lucky this time.
    Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans -John Lennon
    Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. -The Doctor

Good to hear you're safe. Hang in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Sitalique View Post
    Worst of it is past. Still got some good winds, so don't want to be out just yet, but not worried about things.
    Eye of the storm decided to go right over us. Such an eerie experience.

We're part of the lucky few that still have power. Overall got lucky this time.
    "It's like a dream to try to remember but it's gone
    Then you try to scream but it only comes out as a yawn
    When you try to see the world beyond your front door"

*Banner and sig by Geministar*
    AM currently accepting reading requests (because why not?)

Ghosted by Eternal Night!
    :irish: Shamrocked by Annorah!

Office 2016 was installed on the computer a couple of weeks ago... School started on the 7th, so I'm now officially back to work. I'm getting one finished draft cleaned up and changing its location from our crappy town to another, cleaner, and well kept town (my hometown is nothing but a hole filled with garbage in my opinion), and rebooting a book I started in the spring.

I would like to have the one out to the betas by the end of the year.

Oh and my book came out six months ago yesterday. I am still in shock that I'm published finally.....
    "Writing is as vital to me as breathing. Without it, I wouldn't be living, only exisiting." ~ Me

Cloaky

Happy 150th Birthday, Canada!
    1867 - 2017

So my library hours were cut to 8 hours a week due to budget cuts. I'm trying to figure out if I should apply for more public library jobs, try to find an archival position, or say screw it, and go back to school to either get a paralegal certificate or a doctorate. Or, heck, chucking it all, and going to the nuns... I'm so freaked out about making this first step, I am almost paralyzed...
    Last edited by HerbGurl; September 19th, 2017 at 06:10 PM.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
    Albert Einstein
    Tumblr
    My New Spiritual Journal

I'm bored. There's nothing to do anymore.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!