Page 569 of 570 FirstFirst ... 69 469 519 559 565 566 567 568 569 570 LastLast
Results 5,681 to 5,690 of 5696

Thread: What's On Your Mind - Part 2

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylara View Post
    That's very strange. Why would they accuse you of that?
    I don't know. And to be honest I only know one cosplayer that he's friends with who's also my friend and I didn't say anything to that person either. There's always something going on with that person.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

is offline Now the Official Queen of ALL Blankets!
    Sometimes it's just easier to cut that crap right out of your life.
    Site Adminstrator, (Yes, really!)
    Official Site Vixen, 100% Grade A Evil,
    Cerebral Goddess and Jelly Donut!
    subscribe to mw

Disciple #42 of Jodarius, the Random God of Thwaking.

"Even people who think they are dragons think you are crazy. How does that make you feel?"

Quote Originally Posted by Kaylara View Post
    Sometimes it's just easier to cut that crap right out of your life.
    Well he did block me. So I guess that's that.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

My reading pledge for the year is now set... 50 books, or else. I haven't decided on what would be a fitting humiliation for not reaching that goal yet.... It'll be something silly, probably posted in my closed writing forum, just for kicks.

I also have my writing goals set for the year... At least one rough/first draft completed, and one later draft zipped off to the Betas. If I can send one off to the publisher, awesome, if not, that's okay too. I still have a few years left in the contract with my first book. I am trying to get another series going - the first book has already had its first draft completed - but I need ideas for the subsequent books. I'm only doing three to five books per series... Some at my publisher have over 50 books in each of their series, and I don't know how they do it... Seriously, that takes a *lot* of dedication and organization to do that!

One thing I would love to try sometime is a three book series on ONE couple. So far, I use one book per couple, but I'd like to try something new... Possibly after I'm done the two series I'm working on now.

You read that right. I'm working on *TWO* series at the moment. Yes, I'm crazy, and I am proud of it!

If anyone finds my brain, I would love it if you sent it back to me...

Forget the sanity, I lost that when I chose to be an author!
    "Writing is as vital to me as breathing. Without it, I wouldn't be living, only exisiting." ~ Me

Cloaky

Happy 150th Birthday, Canada!
    1867 - 2017

Thinking about making some new blends of loose incenses.

My words will be in red said Dream a little Out loud
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloaked Raven View Post
    My reading pledge for the year is now set... 50 books, or else. I haven't decided on what would be a fitting humiliation for not reaching that goal yet.... It'll be something silly, probably posted in my closed writing forum, just for kicks.
    I think you should let us write on your body......I did not read__________. In Permanent Ink. :D
    You read that right. I'm working on *TWO* series at the moment. Yes, I'm crazy, and I am proud of it!
    Yes, those crazy ones are always proud of it.

If anyone finds my brain, I would love it if you sent it back to me...
    I wouldn't even know which galaxy to look in. And do tell me....what color was it?

Forget the sanity, I lost that when I chose to be an author!
    Um hum.
    Another beautiful day in the state of denial.

My husband tricked me into helping him start a new business. "We will be rich." He said. What he forgot to say was it will be hard work at the start and make him cranky. Argh!
    Another beautiful day in the state of denial.

lol, Dreama, I hope it's not too much cranky levels. What business?

There was no school due to snow so it's been a slow day. I've spent it reading, writing, and admiring the new crayon wall art the littlest kiddo is doing.
    Even when your hope is gone, move along just to make it through the night.
    my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

I love nerve blocks... Eleven days in, and I'm not feeling anything from the occipital neuralgia. I should have had this done ages ago. It's nice to be able to think without hurting.

I've been feeling so good that I rearranged the kitchen and I've been packing up a lot of the old books I don't want to keep. Those are going to the gift shop at the hospital. They're just sitting here gathering dust... They may as well be put to use, and enjoyed by others. One of my pals that's an RN there said it's not just patients and visitors that like books, the nurses and other staff do too. Sounds awesome to me.

I'm also going in for acupuncture soon, via physiotherapy. It's to help the neuralgia... I can't wait to start it!
    "Writing is as vital to me as breathing. Without it, I wouldn't be living, only exisiting." ~ Me

Cloaky

Happy 150th Birthday, Canada!
    1867 - 2017

Hey everybody. On Tuesday I got the Morgan-Greer Tarot Deck In A Tin at Barnes and Noble that I order last Friday.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!