Page 565 of 566 FirstFirst ... 65 465 515 555 561 562 563 564 565 566 LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,650 of 5656

Thread: What's On Your Mind - Part 2

Dealing with a cranky patient. I wish he felt better.
    Another beautiful day in the state of denial.

Trying to recover from a really bad occipital neuralgia migraine/flare up. I slept most of yesterday afternoon and evening and this morning, and the pain is *just* at a manageable level now. Instead of a 9-10 on the pain scale, I'm at a 7... I can name off a few people who would be flat on their backs whining at less than a 3... Like my female genetic sibling....

I did get more new material added to the WIP, so far so good, although I may be changing things around a bit to make it happen over a longer period of time. I'll have to talk to my best pal and editor Tabby about things though........

I'm now on Goodreads... so if anyone who knows my nom de plume (pen name) wants to follow me there, they can.. Thanks.

Back to getting things set up over there, then into my closed writing forum to update my writing journey thread... No rest for the weary.
    "Writing is as vital to me as breathing. Without it, I wouldn't be living, only exisiting." ~ Me

Cloaky

Happy 150th Birthday, Canada!
    1867 - 2017

Cloak, I use dragon-speek with a blue tooth head set when my eyes and hands get tired or when I need to multi task for a long time. Once it's set up and rolling it' fairly smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatel View Post
    Cloak, I use dragon-speek with a blue tooth head set when my eyes and hands get tired or when I need to multi task for a long time. Once it's set up and rolling it' fairly smooth.
    I would love that... I'm hoping to get Dragonspeak next year, once I pay into CPP, EI and income tax during tax time.... That's if I make enough to get the software! Thanks.

OMM: Three new CDs... Technically four, the Aerosmith one is a double CD set. DROOL! I cleaned a bunch of music off the hard drive and my phone - something like 11 songs worth - so I need new music to replace it. Hehehehehe.....
    "Writing is as vital to me as breathing. Without it, I wouldn't be living, only exisiting." ~ Me

Cloaky

1867 - 2017

is offline I was not born under a rhyming planet.
    OMM: 1/2 way through the editing. Got my exercise out for the day and am now on official TGIF time. It is awesome when you get everything done before 1pm.
    Previously known as Njorun Alma

"A mind of the calibre of mine cannot derive its nutriment from cows." - George Bernard Shaw

Several km later, I think I am soon going to need new sneakers. I love walking at the track!

New medication, and one of the side effects is weight loss. Whoop!

I'm currently working to get a manuscript ready for my publisher - the one I drafted in February. It's my summer project.

Cloaky

1867 - 2017

is offline I was not born under a rhyming planet.
    OMM: Just clicked submit on my first proposal. Done, dusted. 3 month waiting time, if I hear nothing I move on to the next publisher. At least I can just forget about it now and move on to other things, still a tick off of my bucket list. And I already have a couple of WIP's going.
    Previously known as Njorun Alma

"A mind of the calibre of mine cannot derive its nutriment from cows." - George Bernard Shaw

I work from home and should be working but found my way back to MW after a few years and yeah.... here I am!
    Brightest Blessings,
    Ivy AutumnMoon

is offline Now the Official Queen of ALL Blankets!
    *waves* How's it going?
    Site Adminstrator, (Yes, really!)
    Official Site Vixen, 100% Grade A Evil,
    Cerebral Goddess and Jelly Donut!
    subscribe to mw

Disciple #42 of Jodarius, the Random God of Thwaking.

"Even people who think they are dragons think you are crazy. How does that make you feel?"

I have a little mini vacay and am thinking about catching up on several little projects. I really need a good friend that gives a righteous foot massage.
    Another beautiful day in the state of denial.