Page 565 of 565 FirstFirst ... 65 465 515 555 561 562 563 564 565
Results 5,641 to 5,644 of 5644

Thread: What's On Your Mind - Part 2

Dealing with a cranky patient. I wish he felt better.
    Another beautiful day in the state of denial.

Trying to recover from a really bad occipital neuralgia migraine/flare up. I slept most of yesterday afternoon and evening and this morning, and the pain is *just* at a manageable level now. Instead of a 9-10 on the pain scale, I'm at a 7... I can name off a few people who would be flat on their backs whining at less than a 3... Like my female genetic sibling....

I did get more new material added to the WIP, so far so good, although I may be changing things around a bit to make it happen over a longer period of time. I'll have to talk to my best pal and editor Tabby about things though........

I'm now on Goodreads... so if anyone who knows my nom de plume (pen name) wants to follow me there, they can.. Thanks.

Back to getting things set up over there, then into my closed writing forum to update my writing journey thread... No rest for the weary.
    "Writing is as vital to me as breathing. Without it, I wouldn't be living, only exisiting." ~ Me

Cloaky

Cloak, I use dragon-speek with a blue tooth head set when my eyes and hands get tired or when I need to multi task for a long time. Once it's set up and rolling it' fairly smooth.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatel View Post
    Cloak, I use dragon-speek with a blue tooth head set when my eyes and hands get tired or when I need to multi task for a long time. Once it's set up and rolling it' fairly smooth.
    I would love that... I'm hoping to get Dragonspeak next year, once I pay into CPP, EI and income tax during tax time.... That's if I make enough to get the software! Thanks.

OMM: Three new CDs... Technically four, the Aerosmith one is a double CD set. DROOL! I cleaned a bunch of music off the hard drive and my phone - something like 11 songs worth - so I need new music to replace it. Hehehehehe.....
    "Writing is as vital to me as breathing. Without it, I wouldn't be living, only exisiting." ~ Me

Cloaky