Page 570 of 571 FirstFirst ... 70 470 520 560 566 567 568 569 570 571 LastLast
Results 5,691 to 5,700 of 5701

Thread: What's On Your Mind - Part 2

There was some petty drama that I have with one of the church sisters at church earlier tonight. I was at the Youth meeting and she was spazzing saying that I don't treat her as a person and some other dramatic nonsense. First I wasn't being disrespectful or anything like that. I don't know where on earth that she got that from. I think she got mental issue or whatever the case may be.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

I am unable to open/read a website in the USA all others do open like normal. Trying to think what to do...

God with the head of a gazelle? It's So Nice to be able to ask questions!!
    Had a vivid dream/vision of a God with the head of a gazelle who was protecting me. He was using a sharp asian looking fan to kill men with rifles who surrounded us (my self and some Irish men I had worked with overseas). On the last one he sliced the neck and poured the blood into a bowl. He handed me the bowl and told me to "drink it will protect you from your enemy." The Irish men started telling me not to. I was about to drink when I awoke covered in sweat. This dream was SO REAL I could smell the blood. I went to the kitchen and drank some milk from a bowl symbolicly. Any one know his name? He looked 1/2 human but had hooves and furr, a human torso he was very fast and stealthy, seemed to prefer walking on two legs. The webbing on the fans looked purple and the structure looked like bone.

I got internet in my house today.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

I don't want to work on my to-do list today...but I should at least do something shouldn't i? Urgh.
    Even when your hope is gone, move along just to make it through the night.
    my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

Haven't been here for a long time. A lot has changed...

I'll be around when I have something to contribute. If any of you wish to catch up feel free to reach out.

I love my new, much shorter hair style. I lost over a foot of hair! It went from waist length - a huge MESS of fried hair, split ends and just BLECH - to sleek, soft, short and healthy in a chin length angled bob. If you have me on Facebook, or are a fan of my author page there, you've seen the photos. It's so much easier to care for, and it's not in my way constantly. It's also easier for my neurosurgeon to give me the occipital nerve blocks for my occipital neuralgia, as well as get acupuncture in physiotherapy.

Life is pretty good at the moment, even if that stupid cat if mine is STILL trying to kill me............
    "The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.

Accidently grabbed a sharpie instead of a pen and didn't realize it until the smell was making my head hurt. Oh well.

Oh goodness so much to do, so little motivation to do it...
    Even when your hope is gone, move along just to make it through the night.
    my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

Wow, it's been awhile since I was over in this neck of the woods. :O
    --------------------------------
    "There is something pagan in me that I cannot shake off. In short, I deny nothing, but doubt everything" -byron

Yay, a friend of mine got on with the same publisher I did!

I'm now ripping apart a manuscript I wrote a while back, it's time for a major overhaul. I want it sent to my publisher for their rejection by the end of the year if possible.
    "The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.