Page 259 of 548 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 269 309 359 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 5476

Thread: What's On Your Mind - Part 2

The Hell's Kitchen season finale is on this evening. I can't wait to see if it's going to be Nona or Russel being the last one standing!!!

(Go Nona??? :D )
    "Writing is as vital to me as breathing. Without it, I wouldn't be living, only exisiting." ~ Me

Cloaky

Now I'm wondering if there is such a thing as Ritalin for cats... These three are driving me NUTS, they're into everything and I KNOW I'm going to be the recipient of some goofy kitteh prank...

*HIDES UNDER HER DESK*
    "Writing is as vital to me as breathing. Without it, I wouldn't be living, only exisiting." ~ Me

Cloaky

OMM: Scary trip across the country, thinking that while I am glad I wasnt one of the folks I saw getting smashed in multiple accidents, I feel bad for the folks who wont be around for the holidays. Never have I seen anything like the chaos and destruction I drove through on I 70 through southern Illinois.

Also OMM: Happy to be back in the city of Sin, and getting a second chance to do things right, and for the appropriate reasons this time around.
    "There is a sort of jealousy which needs very little fire; it is hardly a passion, but a blight bred in the cloudy, damp despondency of uneasy egoism. "
    George Eliot (1819-1880)

"... Make Sure To Build Your House Brick By Boring Brick, Or the Wolf's Gonna Blow It Down" ~ Paramore

Me on deviantART Click Here!

Wolfie does not PLAY games... I WIN them!

I hate shopping... I hate shopping...I hate shopping... I hate shopping...I hate shopping... I hate shopping...I hate shopping... I hate shopping...I hate shopping... I hate shopping...I hate shopping... I hate shopping...I hate shopping... I hate shopping...I hate shopping... I hate shopping...I hate shopping... I hate shopping...I hate shopping... I hate shopping...I hate shopping... I hate shopping...I hate shopping... I hate shopping...I hate shopping... I hate shopping...I hate shopping... I hate shopping...I hate shopping... I hate shopping...I hate shopping... I hate shopping...I hate shopping... I hate shopping...I hate shopping... I hate shopping...I hate shopping... I hate shopping...I hate shopping... I hate shopping...I hate shopping... I hate shopping...I hate shopping... I hate shopping...I hate shopping... I hate shopping...I hate shopping... I hate shopping...I hate shopping... I hate shopping...I hate shopping... I hate shopping...I hate shopping... I hate shopping...I hate shopping... I hate shopping...I hate shopping... I hate shopping...I hate shopping... I hate shopping...I hate shopping... I hate shopping...

Done the errands for the day, I have only three presents left to get and we'll probably be doing that over the weekend... Then the !@#$%^ wrapping begins...

Did I mention I HATE shopping????

Cloaky

Thinking about that crazy Aries that has me completely befuddled. He's so hard to read...and I'm so scared that he's going to turn out to be another Joel.

Hurray. Love-life issues...

"Be evil--you smile more."

--Brady, our beloved GM, during a WoD session.

OMM: I'm really cold, there needs to be a warmer blanket on this couch. Also, my child needs to stop kicking me in the ribs from the inside. That really hurts a lot.

Also OMM: My dog is really smelly, I think it's time for a bath. :D

~Gabriel Matthew Speelman born February 8th, 2011 at 1:35pm, 6lbs. 7oz. 19"long~
    Under the full moon light we dance,Hand in hand we dance, Heart to heart we dance,Soul to soul rejoice.

OMM - I've gone from searching for work, to turning jobs down... Glad to be starting at Universal Studios on Monday.
    PS - I'm not as freakin' clueless as you might think. I know enough. The damage is done.

Somewhere, between the sacred silence and sleep. . .
    OMM: I wish I didn't have to go out tonight....
    So tie me to a post and block my ears
    I can see widows and orphans through my tears
    I know my call despite my faults
    And despite my growing fears

But I will hold on hope
    And I won't let you choke
    On the noose around your neck

And I'll find strength in pain
    And I will change my ways
    I'll know my name as it's called again
    ~ Mumford and Sons (The Cave)

"I have been in Sorrow's kitchen and licked out all the pots." ~ Susan Straight
    enter the sanctum

I wish I could sleep at night. My nocturnal habits make it so hard to get anything done when I'm not at work...
    Available for readings. PM with question!

Most people adopt cats or dogs. I adopt dragons...

i told him we shouldn't be friends anymore. i'm not getting much out of the friendship at this point, anyways. he's just treating me like some dirty little secret, and i'm done with that. there's nothing going on between us, so why do i have to stay hidden from his girlfriend? i'm tired of not being able to call him or text him when i need to talk to him. i'm tired of chatting with him online for a few minutes, not even able to finish saying what i'd been waiting to say because his girlfriend came back in the room. i have nothing to hide. sure, she doesn't need to know that we used to date. but everything is strictly friends now, so there's no reason for this. and i don't want to do it anymore. i'm gonna miss him, but its better than being treated like i don't exist most of the time.