Page 349 of 554 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 359 399 449 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 5538

Thread: What's On Your Mind - Part 2

U-We.

OMM: Things that make me smile... My son's laughter, an adoring look from one of the furbabies, getting some new material added to one of my stories, listening to Creed and just being the best person I can be.

It's been a good day so far.
    "Writing is as vital to me as breathing. Without it, I wouldn't be living, only exisiting." ~ Me

Cloaky

After the insanity that was last week and not getting any sleep last night because of severe thunderstorms all night, I figured today would suck.

And then my fiance's good friends from scouting gave us a second Magic Bullet for a wedding gift.

Now I am happy :D
    A poet is a light and winged thing...

It never fails... Uncle R always says something that gives me the most disgusting mental images...
    "Writing is as vital to me as breathing. Without it, I wouldn't be living, only exisiting." ~ Me

Cloaky

I'm thinking about the appointment I've got with vocational rehabilitation on Wednesday (this will be my second). Things are going great with them so far.

And I'm thinking about the single life and what it's going to bring. I haven't been single since '03...... :hehehehe:

Ah, the times they are a-changin'.....
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Kristle.Benton

Go then. There are other worlds than these.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." --- Groucho Marx

"I believe in the forest, and in the meadow, and in the night in which the corn grows." --- Henry David Thoreau

We all shine on, like the moon, and the stars, and the sun.

The great manuscript outlines print off has begun... Man, I'm using up a LOT of toner tonight!!

Cloaky

i burned my boob with a curling iron. ow. its starting to really hurt now.

Done with the printing for now... All relevant files for UT #7 AND UT #6 are printed off... So GLAD I haven't touched the files for UT #6 on my Pentium since I got my current system over three years ago... Just in case...

YECH, that printer STINKS when it's printing stuff off... GROSS!!

Cloaky

Things are getting a little bit better. Happy so far with what is happening. One step at a time works for me these days. It never used to. Sigh.
    "If the stars should appear but one night every thousand years how man would marvel and stare." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Remember your spirituality" - Ganesha to a friend in a dream, 2008

Bed time, tomorrow is a school day for the little guy...

Cloaky

Sometimes I think I live in the dance studio.
    I just learned the names of six people who turned traitor on my school. Now, I'm wondering what the heck to do.