Page 350 of 552 FirstFirst ... 250 300 340 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 360 400 450 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 5520

Thread: What's On Your Mind - Part 2

My hockey team is killing me - we go into overtime again! Uggh. The games don't air until 10 pm on my coast, 2 1/2 per game + overtime... These get to be late nights! Hope they make it up to me by winning at least.
    PS - I'm not as freakin' clueless as you might think. I know enough. The damage is done.

Is trying to interpret this dream that I had last night and I didn't come up with much Luckily my friend is helping me out!
    ........"That's why I say that ALL my trust and hopes are going to the animals on the discovery channel and not towards humanity" - Me

I think I'm gonna save family photos to my desktop then burn it to a CD before putting it on a new flash-drive once I buy one.

Now to go thru facebook, myspace, old emails, et all to gather said photos.

also need to try rigging up the busted, now case-less flash drive to see if I can get anything at all off of it.

Freedom of speech means not only the freedom to say what you want, but letting others have the freedom to say what they want, regardless of whether or not you agree with it.

Got dumped, again, by the same boy two weeks after we got back together. Lesson learned I guess.

Dear Mouse,
    You have been gallivanting about my house for over a week. I have set some traps about the house a few days ago. Pick one already!
    Sincerely,
    Tired of pissing with you / Sick of having to wash ALL my dishes and rewash them when I need them.

If my house weren't vying for a spot on Horders or trying to look like a frat-house and I had a full time job and I could leave my 'back porch' area open so I could leave the litter box out there I'd get a cat.
    Seeing as how I can't.

Kill yourself already you buggering mouse!

.... now to let my coffee settle so I can eat breakfast. Aaah... large amounts of caffeine early in the morning how you make me wake up all the while ripping through my stomach...

Freedom of speech means not only the freedom to say what you want, but letting others have the freedom to say what they want, regardless of whether or not you agree with it.

Learning Japanese phrases.

Genki desu ka?
    Previously known as Njorun Alma

"A mind of the calibre of mine cannot derive its nutriment from cows." - George Bernard Shaw

OMM:
    Humm where to start. Hoping Gareth gets this job that he got a call back for. Really hoping he does.

Having to move at the end of the week and having no place to go. I lost my job little over a month ago and haven't been able to get one since. No money to get a place and no place without money. i hate catch 22's.
    I hate stress............
    ~*"The only true deity is the one that you believe in"*~
    Stalker of Gareth!

Stabbing the Captain with a pickle

My ex husband sent me a nice text hoping that I had a good Easter.

I smell a rat.
    "The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common:
    instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views,
    which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that need altering."

Why can I never find any Hufflepuff scarves or ties or...anything? I'm tired of Gryffendor and Slytherin taking the lime light. (and OMG my Pagan podcast I listening to just referenced Hermione and Ron xD)

i think oscar ran away. he didn't come in last night, and he's not in the yard. i hope he comes back. i'm kind of a wreck right now... and my mom basically says she doesn't care if he comes back, that she wants all the cats to live outside permanently anyways. no! my boys are inside kitties! I should never have let them play outside during the day...

and the bf just called me. looks like i'll have a bottle baby soon... apparently his cat had kittens in his neighbors yard again, and the neighbor brought the kittens over. momma cat won't take back one of the babies. waiting for him to call me back when his mom gets home, i have a bottle ready.