Page 351 of 548 FirstFirst ... 251 301 341 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 361 401 451 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,510 of 5472

Thread: What's On Your Mind - Part 2

Are the social groups still not up and running?
    http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/Kristle.Benton

Go then. There are other worlds than these.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." --- Groucho Marx

"I believe in the forest, and in the meadow, and in the night in which the corn grows." --- Henry David Thoreau

We all shine on, like the moon, and the stars, and the sun.

Well, the rain has come... Doubt we'll get any May Flowers out of it though, they are rare here even if they are our provincial flower...

And it's one of those days... I went looking for printable coupons, and the main site for Canada was DOWN... Everything else sends them via snail mail and I wanted coupons NOW...

Just my freaking luck. :collapse:
    "Writing is as vital to me as breathing. Without it, I wouldn't be living, only exisiting." ~ Me

Cloaky

Trying to decide if it's in my best interests to take an incomplete for the semester and try for creative writing classes again in the fall or something. This term's been hell.
    A poet is a light and winged thing...

The viciousness that some (local) people show never ceases to amaze me... *GOES INTO ORBIT*

And no, I'm not referring to a person I cut the cords with, this is someone else that I've despised since I was a teenager.... *SWEARING*
    "Writing is as vital to me as breathing. Without it, I wouldn't be living, only exisiting." ~ Me

Cloaky

There are still good people out there that I never talked to before today... Thank the stars for that!! :collapse:

Cloaky

Sometimes I think I live in the dance studio.
    One word: chocolate.

I love the Bunny. :D

Still no sign of my runaway kitty... hopefully he shows up soon, but i have a feeling he's just gone.

the bottle baby is doing well. she's about 2 weeks, and she's pretty healthy, considering she probably hadn't eaten in almost 2 days. she downed most of a bottle right away, though, and now she's fine. she's a cute little thing. and i'm NOT keeping her. no way. i'll have to get her fixed when she's old enough, and find her a new home. and i'm going to try to save up some extra cash to get my bf's cats fixed so this doesn't keep happening. if his parents are on board with the idea, anyways. i can get them done for around $20 each. even if they just fix the girls, it will help quite a bit.

What a $#$*^(@ horrible week this has been. First, I got kicked in the face at karate, so now my nose is black and blue (thankfully not broken). Then I went clubbing in Osaka and for unknown reasons the place we normally go to decided to close 4 hours early, so stranded waiting for the first train, we got horribly lost somewhere in Shinsaibashi for like 2 hours from 2 am to 4 am and wound up at this super creepy place. Then I got dumped by my boyfriend. And just to confirm that the universe was taking a poop on my head when I walked to work the next day, literally for the 10 min walk from the station to my job the heavens opened and hailed on me, even though moments before it had been perfectly sunny (so of course I didn't have an umbrella or a jacket). Then I got inside and 3 minutes later the sun came out and stayed that way for the rest of the day. This is not an exaggeration.

How will I cope with this? Easter Chocolate, a little too much liquor, and two first dates back to back. Nothing like a little sin to erase the sour aftertaste of a new ex-boyfriend and a bad week.

omm :

I am pretty
    It's cold
    I want a coffee
    I want to play more Morrowind. Move over hubby...
    Previously known as Njorun Alma

"A mind of the calibre of mine cannot derive its nutriment from cows." - George Bernard Shaw

It's one of those days again... The little guy's home sick with the flu and I'm still feeling the effects of psychic overload. :collapse:

Looks like I'll be popping aspirin and guzzling coffee again today. Joy.

Cloaky