Page 354 of 552 FirstFirst ... 254 304 344 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 364 404 454 ... LastLast
Results 3,531 to 3,540 of 5516

Thread: What's On Your Mind - Part 2

250 people dead from storms in the Southern US States and in need of aide and disaster relief yet the Royal Wedding is getting the air time? How backwards is that? I'm mean God Save the Queen and all I'm still a Brit but hell...

Quote Originally Posted by Raconteuse View Post
    250 people dead from storms in the Southern US States and in need of aide and disaster relief yet the Royal Wedding is getting the air time? How backwards is that? I'm mean God Save the Queen and all I'm still a Brit but hell...
    I hear you, Raconteuse!! I'm Canadian, which means I'm also part of the British Commonwealth, and it's driving me NUTS to see all of the coverage that the upcoming royal wedding is getting.

My thoughts on the wedding is "Glad William found a nice girl, hope they are happy together!" and that's it. Otherwise, I think "MEH!!" and look for other news online.

There are more important things like those storms and how a woman from Liverpool, NS was murdered... Yeah, we had another missing person come up dead here folks!! Flashbacks to Karissa Boudreau's case or what??? :collapse:

Sorry if I seemed unpatriotic there everyone... But even our upcoming federal election deserves SOME coverage, don't you think??? Geez.
    "Writing is as vital to me as breathing. Without it, I wouldn't be living, only exisiting." ~ Me

Cloaky

Men and cleavage. What's that about?
    "The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common:
    instead of altering their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views,
    which can be very uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that need altering."

Quote Originally Posted by Twinkle View Post
    Men and cleavage. What's that about?
    Curves and consistency... amongst other things.

OMM: cleavage... hmm.
    PS - I'm not as freakin' clueless as you might think. I know enough. The damage is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Dante bél Ghede View Post
    Curves and consistency... amongst other things.

OMM: cleavage... hmm.
    LOL.

OMM: Dammit, now I'm thinking about cleavage, too. WTF?!
    Available for readings. PM with question!

Most people adopt cats or dogs. I adopt dragons...

old people are funny. my mom was trying to find a place that she didn't even know the name of in the thomas guide. couldn't find it, and was freaking out, yelling, whatever. took me less than 10 seconds to search with google maps, and was able to give her directions and even show her what the building looks like. after me coming to the rescue with the computer, her bf said he's going to force her to learn to use a computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharizzy View Post
    LOL.

OMM: Dammit, now I'm thinking about cleavage, too. WTF?!
    Addictive, ain't it?!
    PS - I'm not as freakin' clueless as you might think. I know enough. The damage is done.

Why is it so F-ING hard to find good discount sites for perfumes? I mean WTF!?
    ........"That's why I say that ALL my trust and hopes are going to the animals on the discovery channel and not towards humanity" - Me

Somewhere Dark and confusing,but sometimes comfortable
    *sigh* I'm feelin abit off tonight and I'm hoping some time here wil end that.

Other things OMM:
    Having a girls night out tommorow,I'm actually kinda excited for it.First off is pedi's and mani's and then bathing suit shopping. Then it's off to Starbucks For a short break and then some serious Jean shopping,I'm talking some seriously skinny Jeans here. Then we're gonna hit Ardene's because the cutest pair of earings that I ever did see are on sale. It should be fun. Oh and the resturaunt. A few blocks from my house is throwing on a local show in celebration of their 50th annaversairy and we have V.I.P. seats.:D

What I mean to say is,Yes,In the end we are all in the same boat.We're all just too busy trying to sink eachother to see it.~Me

Change is the only consistant thing in this world~Me

I am a Women,Therefore it is in my very Nature to be soul deep,caring,Increadibly complex and a constant source of awe and headaches!~Me

Exactly Why is it that 'With all Due Respect' really means kiss my ass.~Me

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://cooltext.com/

is offline "Ah-HOW-ten-EE-tays" (just call me Jenn)
    This is awful. I watch the news every morning, and now, because of every freakin' station is fixed on the royal wedding, I'm stuck watching FOX to get my morning news.

Ugh!
    ~ * ~ * ~ Here's my latest art on Fine Art America ~ * ~ * ~

I also do commissions, so if you're interested in having me paint something specifically for you, just contact me. Mention that you're an MW member, and get a 5% discount on your specially commissioned piece. And if the piece has an animal as the subject, I'll see to it that future sales of the prints also benefit a rescue organization devoted to that species/breed.)