Page 519 of 570 FirstFirst ... 19 419 469 509 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 529 569 ... LastLast
Results 5,181 to 5,190 of 5697

Thread: What's On Your Mind - Part 2

Runa!!

OMM:

The light at the end of the writing tunnel is getting brighter... I managed to get an ENTIRE chapter written up yesterday despite Hubby being home... He was so good! He had the TV volume set very low, he didn't talk to me and he didn't come near the computer area unless it was a necessity! The only days he works this week are the days that Son will be home so he's doing his best to make sure I don't fry myself by gnawing on the monitor...

I will definitely be tweaking things today, and possibly diving back into the writing if the brain will work and cooperate with me! I'm exhausted, I was up until 1:30 a.m. this morning, writing and chatting with the gang in FB and other spots (acting like goofballs, fun stuff!).

I'm going to need several gallons of coffee (Imperial gallons, bigger than American ones!) if I'm going to be coherent enough to watch the CSI Season 13 premiere tonight at 11 my time..........

(Anyone have an IV of coffee they wanna give me? Heh. )
    "Writing is as vital to me as breathing. Without it, I wouldn't be living, only exisiting." ~ Me

Cloaky

Happy 150th Birthday, Canada!
    1867 - 2017

Somewhere Dark and confusing,but sometimes comfortable
    Damn...it's been a looooooong time since I've been here....I wonder what everyone's up to now adays......hmmm....

What I mean to say is,Yes,In the end we are all in the same boat.We're all just too busy trying to sink eachother to see it.~Me

Change is the only consistant thing in this world~Me

I am a Women,Therefore it is in my very Nature to be soul deep,caring,Increadibly complex and a constant source of awe and headaches!~Me

Exactly Why is it that 'With all Due Respect' really means kiss my ass.~Me

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    http://cooltext.com/

Sometimes I think I live in the dance studio.
    I get to meet a Nobel Peace Prize winner in a few days. I'm still in shock that this opportunity presented itself...

Anyone have a good way to get over your soul mate leaving you? I have tried and I am plagued by not being able to let go.
    Exitus Acta probat
    "I cast magic missile into the darkness."
    THE GOD OF RANDOMIZED THWACKING and silly wars
    Current # of disciples: 42

I got most of my souls back.
    "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever" - the Replacements.

is offline I bite. But you might like it...
    Douchebag. Swear to god, it's a ****ing plague.
    I've been by Astara

to all who need them today!

OMM: Happy Thanksgiving weekend to all of my fellow Canucks... Don't y'all overload on turkey!

Hubby works all three days this weekend but Son will be home so no writing time for me this weekend... *POUTS* I'm wanting to wrap up Chapter 38 in my story and get on to Chapter 39, and the next phase of "Crash and Burn" as I've dubbed it.

Oh well, at least I'll have time alone on Friday... Maybe I'll get Chapter 38 written up between things if Hubby leaves the house for a couple of hours for errands this week. (One can hope for it at least! )
    "Writing is as vital to me as breathing. Without it, I wouldn't be living, only exisiting." ~ Me

Cloaky

1867 - 2017

is offline I was not born under a rhyming planet.
    omm: Soooo, I have a busted up foot in lovely mixed shades of purple, green, yellow and blue. I cannot summon up one iota of inspiration. I have my wedding anniversary tomorrow and we are basically broke, but because I am a smart and clever girl we have more than enough ingredients for me to make a delicious candle lit Italian inspired dinner and some cheap ass wine. What else? Oh, yeah... hubby is making plans to start his own company and I have a sore throat. That is on my mind. That and the fact that all I can think of having the energy to do is watch TV and knit. If I am lucky.
    Previously known as Njorun Alma

"A mind of the calibre of mine cannot derive its nutriment from cows." - George Bernard Shaw

Speedy healing, Aeon!

OMM: It's time to turn the heat on. We've been putting it off because the warmer weather hung on for a while but this morning, it's COLD in here. Winter is coming, much as I hate to say it! BRRR!!!

Too much on today's agenda to work on my manuscript... And for the next few days for that matter! I'll be helping my mentor get the cover page of her FIRST ebook finished once she sends me the photo. Once that's done and she publishes her book, I'll be updating things elsewhere and making her FB author page LIVE... Then I'll be getting the supplies for an original photo I will be doing for the cover of her Book 2 in the series and doing that hopefully with my BIL's help.

Between that, real life and working on my own manuscript I'll be amazed if I have time to sleep!!

Cloaky

1867 - 2017

Omm: At the moment....French. It is kicking my tooshie! I'm lucky to be passing.... I am trying to get a small table so I can start to set up something in my room, but it is taking longer than I thought to get one... Oh well, I shall keep working :D
    Felicity Rose Kysanthe

OMM: XCOM: Enemy Unknown, sooooo much fun.
    Exitus Acta probat
    "I cast magic missile into the darkness."
    THE GOD OF RANDOMIZED THWACKING and silly wars
    Current # of disciples: 42

I got most of my souls back.
    "Pain heals, chicks dig scars, glory lasts forever" - the Replacements.