Page 567 of 571 FirstFirst ... 67 467 517 557 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 LastLast
Results 5,661 to 5,670 of 5701

Thread: What's On Your Mind - Part 2

Today I went to Barnes And Noble and I brought the New Palladini Tarot Deck that I order on Saturday.
    I'M RICH! MITCH!

L¨nastal is soon upon the north - Greetings and Blessed Be
    Death is not Extinguishing the Light
    It is merely putting out the candle
    because the Dawn has come [SIGPIC]

It's ALIVE!!!

Seriously, a two minute fix in a command prompt got the old 160 GB hard drive Windows 8 ready and the desktop is now working properly again. I may get another 1 TB drive for this computer sometime in the future, but I'm happy with the 160 GB one for now. It's enough for our needs.

I'm just going a little cuckoo waiting for Office 2016 to get here... For some wild reason, Office 7 refuses to work on the desktop and I am NOT going to work on the laptop, that thing is SLOW and drives me bananas........ Hopefully it'll be here this week so I can get set up and get cracking on cleaning up all manuscripts I have on the go in various drafts - including one in FIRST draft that I am still writing. Sometimes you have to go back and clean things up before you finish telling yourself the story.... Ugh.

Anyway, I'm still doing a mile at the track when I go, and it's getting easier, I'm under 20 minutes per mile, which is awesome.
    "The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.

Hurricane Irma has everyone in a tizzy.
    Gotta make sure to fill the jugs with water, just in case. Make room in case parents need to evacuate here (they're in a mobile home).
    Just hoping that when it turns it's still on the east side of the state, gunna be hell if it gets to the gulf.
    Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans -John Lennon
    Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. -The Doctor

Keep us updated on how you're doing, Sitalique. I will be thinking of you.

What's on my mind? I'm at a crossroads with my career, and I feel like I have hit rock bottom with my current job. I'm scared that I have wasted five years of my life getting a library degree. What do I do now?
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
    Albert Einstein
    Tumblr
    My New Spiritual Journal

Quote Originally Posted by Rain Gnosis View Post
    Keep us updated on how you're doing, Sitalique. I will be thinking of you.
    Best wishes, Sitalique.
    Another beautiful day in the state of denial.

Quote Originally Posted by HerbGurl View Post
    What's on my mind? I'm at a crossroads with my career, and I feel like I have hit rock bottom with my current job. I'm scared that I have wasted five years of my life getting a library degree. What do I do now?

Start a magic library with a select group of patrons. I will serve coffee and scones.
    Another beautiful day in the state of denial.

Sounds like a tough situation, HerbGurl. Not sure what you can do

On my mind - I keep falling asleep while trying to meditate, but I find if I sit up or leave a light on I don't get relaxed enough. Just working on visualization and chakra/energy work.

I want to order some print books but it's so hard to narrow it down to a few choices rather than buying everything they have.

Storm has shifted west quite a bit. Won't be in the direct path, but definitely close.
    Parents are coming either tonight or tomorrow.
    One good thing is they think it'll be down to a Category 2, maybe even a 1, by the time it comes by here.

Thanks for the thoughts everyone
    Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans -John Lennon
    Good men don't need rules. Today is not the day to find out why I have so many. -The Doctor