Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Available for psychic readings

is offline walking the road to see where it leads

Available for psychic readings

Just thought I'd put it out there, I'm available for a limited amount of psychic readings per week. Mostly I'm clairvoyant, although, if they wish to speak every once in a while I'm a medium too. I sometimes use a pendulum, and have attempted scrying aids like a black mirror... however, the scrying aids usually end up with me getting sucked into the visions and losing focus on the aid anyway, so if you'd like I'll attempt scrying aids, otherwise I'll use what has worked very good for me.

One thing I don't do, psychic spying... I may tell how a loved one's doing, but only go so far as is ethical. I won't give you information that could lead to you manipulating the situation. (stating it because one reading I did have to end because the querent attempted to get that information...).

I reserve the right to refuse a reading, if I do, I'll politely let you know.

Oh, ETA: I don't charge because in doing readings it helps me gain back what I once had, helps you out, helps me remember, and hone my skills even further.

Rules:

1. post that you want a reading in thread, if you feel comfy with providing the info here, then so be it, if not PM me. The reading itself will be done via PM to help cut down on clutter in thread.

2. I'll only be doing 10 readings a week, so if you see two in here already posted for this week, just shoot me a visitor message to see if I've room for one more.

3. If I feel I can't assist you, I'll tell you, I'll try my best not to leave you hanging.

4. If I did good, please feel free to give me kudos in thread, not necessary, but I appreciate it when it comes.
    Last edited by thought_on_a_wind; February 8th, 2010 at 04:08 AM.
    Per Mare, Per Terras!!!

Feel Free to PM me with your request

*sigh* I finally did it... thar be my dragons, pwease qwick them... I don't want to go to jail for neglect... what'd a dragon ever do to you??

Your friendly solitary non-traditional eclectic.

"Follow me into the depths of insanity, leave beliefs and apprehensions at the door"- quoth the ocelot

Im ready..please do share
    Being powerful is like being a lady If you have to tell people you are, you aren't

Advanced Paganism, Meditation
    and Books Forum Guide
    and also a writer for MW Magazine

Serenity is not freedom from the storm..it is peace during the storm

:fpraise: many thanks to Patriciaj for great banner

Its your life..live it as you like

myspace.com/Mydnitejazmine

my covens site
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/archaic_silvermoon/

I'm curious for a reading, if you wouldn't mind.
    Blessed Be, in both Light and Darkness.

Feed Me!

Need an amazing pagan discussion podcast to listen to? Then look no further: http://imbleedingprofusely.com/

Okay, got two, I'll post if I can take more
    Per Mare, Per Terras!!!

*sigh* I finally did it... thar be my dragons, pwease qwick them... I don't want to go to jail for neglect... what'd a dragon ever do to you??

"Follow me into the depths of insanity, leave beliefs and apprehensions at the door"- quoth the ocelot

Okay, one reading down, no response from the second as they logged off, if another person wants a reading, post or PM me as I've got one I'm awaiting as the on who PMed me is typing their issue.
    Per Mare, Per Terras!!!

I would love a reading. How specific do you need things to be?

as specific or as general as you like. Will warn, I'm a little iffy on names... can't ensure accuracy there.
    Per Mare, Per Terras!!!

Thumbs up

Thanks for the reading, it was helpful and gave me an idea of what to look into and expect. Thank you!

Extremely helpful. I am very grateful to his readings. He gives me a lot insight about myself.
    "He drew a circle that shut me out
    Heretic, rebel, a thing to flout
    But love and I had the wit to win
    We drew a circle that took him in."
    - Edwin Markham

"If you have form'd a circle to go into,
    Go into it yourself & see how you would do."
    - William Blake

OCTOBER COUNTRY...that country where it is always turning late in the year. That country where the hills are fog and the rivers are mist; where noons go quickly, dusks and twilights lingers, and midnights stay. That country composed in the main of cellars, sub-cellars, coal-bins, closets, attics, and pantries faced away from the sun. That country whose people are autumn people, thinking only autumn thoughts. Whose people passing at night on the empty walks sound like rain...
    ~ "The October Country" by Ray Bradbury

I'm available for more and will have to revise the amount I can do per week as I exceeded that amount in one night!
    Per Mare, Per Terras!!!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast