Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Available for psychic readings

Quote Originally Posted by thought_on_a_wind View Post
    Energies still getting the best of me recently, but I'll be back shortly I have a feeling... been told about a transformation of my energies... or so I've felt and have been told. For all that are awaiting a reading, I swear I haven't forgotten you.
    How exciting for you yay love that word transformation, and metamorphasis.... (not that i do well with change but the thought is exciting lol)

was going to ask for a reading but now im gonna wait till you return and are ready... blessed be )0(
    Divine Sanctum : a place of acceptance and tolerance without judgement...

I would like a reading if possible

I'm curious about this. Whenever you have the time could you do a reading for me please
    The only thing that sucks around here is a straw.

may i?

may i have a reading? and may i ask how u are able to do this without seeing me or knowing anything about me at all?

If possible, might I have a reading done? I am at a standstill in my life, and would love to be able to figure out where to go from here.
    Currently not accepting reading requests.

"We have to dare to be ourselves, however frightening or strange that self may prove to be."
    May Sarton

Information for those posting reading requests to Thought On A Wind.
    I think he still looks in, but he hasn't actually posted anything here at MW since March this year.

TOAW;- if you read this could you confirm in this thread if you are still taking requests?
    😈 "It's too bad that stupidity isn't painful." Anton LaVey 😈

Are you still doing readings? If so, could you please do one for me? I have a question about a large speeding ticket/fine I have to pay. Will I win if I contest the tickets and fight in court? Will I get my money back and possibly more? Would there be a possibility I might have to go to jail for unpaid tickets, etc? Is there a reason this is happening to me in my life? Did I do something wrong karmically speaking? Thanks so much!

Hi! I don't know if you still do readings or not...but please PM me if you do
    ~.* It IS as bad as you think and they ARE out to get you! o_O! *.~

AIM: SuperChickSilver
    MSN: McSailormoon@hotmail.com
    YIM: McSailormoon

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5