Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Available for psychic readings

I would love to have a reading if you're still taking people! Particularly focussed on the relationship sector (if possible!)

Not sure if you need anymore info that that

Kaja.

I wouldn't mind a reading, shall I PM you?

is offline ~stop right there, criminal scum
    When I first read this thread, I had an idea of what I would like to ask, but dismissed it. It seemed like not something...expected.

After some events of today I'm just gonna ask. Would you be cool with weighing Tony's treatment options? He says it's fine. I don't want to go into detail too much here-not that I care about privacy, I just don't wanna come off as a sob story, y'know. It's a sensitivity of mine...

I'll give you as much or as little information as you may want. Post if you want it in-thread, or shoot me a PM if that's better. I would not take it as medical advice so don't worry about any complications from that. I'd just like to see if anything leans one way or the other.

Thank you either way, for being who you are.

Register to be a potential bone marrow/stem cell donor!
    It's painless and free--and could save the life of someone with a blood disorder.

and in the wind, I hear those crows
    they will bring the spring, and take the cold away...

is offline walking the road to see where it leads
    Quote Originally Posted by orangeconey View Post
    When I first read this thread, I had an idea of what I would like to ask, but dismissed it. It seemed like not something...expected.

After some events of today I'm just gonna ask. Would you be cool with weighing Tony's treatment options? He says it's fine. I don't want to go into detail too much here-not that I care about privacy, I just don't wanna come off as a sob story, y'know. It's a sensitivity of mine...

I'll give you as much or as little information as you may want. Post if you want it in-thread, or shoot me a PM if that's better. I would not take it as medical advice so don't worry about any complications from that. I'd just like to see if anything leans one way or the other.

Thank you either way, for being who you are.
    well... for starters I'm not a qualified medical doctor, and my previous jobs were all about the science of destruction and repairing non-living things... no medical advice... but aside from that, I could give advice as I feel it to aid you in your decision, but will not suggest one or the other as that is definitely not my place just to give you forewarning.
    Per Mare, Per Terras!!!

Feel Free to PM me with your request

*sigh* I finally did it... thar be my dragons, pwease qwick them... I don't want to go to jail for neglect... what'd a dragon ever do to you??

Your friendly solitary non-traditional eclectic.

"Follow me into the depths of insanity, leave beliefs and apprehensions at the door"- quoth the ocelot

is offline ~stop right there, criminal scum
    Of course, gotcha

Register to be a potential bone marrow/stem cell donor!
    It's painless and free--and could save the life of someone with a blood disorder.

and in the wind, I hear those crows
    they will bring the spring, and take the cold away...

Thank you so much sir! A very very helpful reading and it nailed something home for me as far as a decision I have been putting off making and then acting upon. Backburner indeed!

Just so you know I started looking into going back to school so if your reading did anything it turned up the burner.

Two enthusiastic

"Keep away from small people who try to belittle your ambitions. Small people always do that, but the really great make you feel that you, too, can become great." --Mark Twain

If having a deep disdain for entertaining the cerebrally challenged in politics makes one a bigot than the Queen Bigot am I.

If you search for the laws of harmony, you will find knowledge
    ~temple wall in Luxor~

Thanks for the reading, I feel much more positive about the move now!

Very good reading, and went through it again with me to help me understand points better. It was excellently well done!

Sometimes, you just have to go with your gut

What is life? It is the flash of a firefly in the night. It is the breath of a buffalo in the wintertime. It is the little shadow which runs across the grass and loses itself in the sunset

I am available for tarot readings

You always do amazing readings for me my friend.
    Thank you for sharing your gift.

Are you still doing readings?
    02-07-1943
    05-19-2009
    Papi - R.I.P.
    I love you. Always.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast