Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Available for psychic readings

If you're still doing readings, I could use some advice on a move I'm trying to make. I'm just ready to be away from where I live now, and I don't really feel that I'll ever find happiness here... but I'm not really sure where to move. O.o If you have any advice, I'd be thankful.
    Check out my shop for a variety of jewelry, salves, crafts, and more: www.divineessencecreations.com

Find me on Facebook for updates, coupons, and discussions on products that you want to see: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Divine...85628011493663

I can't thank you enough for helping me understand myself, and guiding me through confusing time! :D

is offline walking the road to see where it leads
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWomanMonster View Post
    You always do amazing readings for me my friend.
    Thank you for sharing your gift.
    And Thank You for sharing yours too comrade! you are blessed with great sight!
    Per Mare, Per Terras!!!

Feel Free to PM me with your request

*sigh* I finally did it... thar be my dragons, pwease qwick them... I don't want to go to jail for neglect... what'd a dragon ever do to you??

Your friendly solitary non-traditional eclectic.

"Follow me into the depths of insanity, leave beliefs and apprehensions at the door"- quoth the ocelot

Remarkable

You're such a remarkable reader, and you have true insight into the most incredible things. I was surprised and thoroughly pleased with my reading. With the reading I not only gathered insight, but I also got this wonderful energy from the reading itself, that can even be picked over the internet, I think that's pretty amazing. I can't really explain what it felt like, but it was a very warm, bright feeling.

I can't thank you enough!

well, I'm open for more requests if any wants one!
    Per Mare, Per Terras!!!

*sigh* I finally did it... thar be my dragons, pwease qwick them... I don't want to go to jail for neglect... what'd a dragon ever do to you??

"Follow me into the depths of insanity, leave beliefs and apprehensions at the door"- quoth the ocelot

Feedback post~

thought_on_a_wind's readings are quite spot-on. I'll admit I tend to be a skeptical person, at least in the beginning, of people and their skills...but I'm far from "worrying" about that. I've been receiving some great details, and I'm gradually gaining some insight...and food for thought (always a good thing!).
    02-07-1943
    05-19-2009
    Papi - R.I.P.
    I love you. Always.

I'm quite interested in a reading. I've been stuck in the same rut for the past 2 years now and...I REALLY need to move on. Would you be able to fit me in?

PM sent, will commence as soon as can happen
    Per Mare, Per Terras!!!

Thank you a lot for your reading - I wish I was less confused :-s I 'really' should trust my intuition more, but when there are a few options - and Libran confusion... arg!

Hi,
    I'd love a reading if you're not to busy. Nothing specific. I'm just interested in anything I need to know, if that makes sense.

Thanks.

Mel

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast