Thread: Skiing or Snowboarding?

Skiing or Snowboarding?

Tomorrow I'm taking my husband skiing for valentines day. I'm excited for the trip; but hte problem is? I've only been skiing twice, and both times I was too scared to actually do it.

Now, we're going and I'm determined to go. I hadn't taken lessons before, so this time I'm going to take lessons. I just need to decide which route to take.

I always tried skiing, but my husband suggested maybe snowboarding si easier. Does anyone have an opinion or advice?

Signature Photos From JKP.

I've never been snowboarding, but I use to ski a LOT in high school (actually got pretty good). I was never drawn to snowboarding so I would obviously suggest skiing. However, either way you go I'm sure you'll have a great time!

Thanks!

My husband has been skiing since he was 4, so he's pretty proficient. I'm just a great big wimp; so whenever he's tried to teach me in the past it's been a nightmare. I think I'll try skiing again, maybe just with lessons this time.

Signature Photos From JKP.

Quote Originally Posted by Isabel View Post
    Thanks!

My husband has been skiing since he was 4, so he's pretty proficient. I'm just a great big wimp; so whenever he's tried to teach me in the past it's been a nightmare. I think I'll try skiing again, maybe just with lessons this time.
    I think it'll be easier for you to learn having a ski instructor teach you. It's hard to teach friends, family, spouces, etc. without it becoming like a nightmare. I'm sure you will do great, just remember to snow plow