Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: The "Sometimes you have to cry" Thread

Shnen, I could put my earlier pain on here if I had found it, but you know...

I'm glad other people have found uses for this thread. =)
    If you put all the darkness and evil of the world in one room, you will still be able to see one candle's light.

Want to chat with me? my AIM is T3hUnsungHero

Yet another toe worshiper for Savannah and Tzhebee's cult.
    ~The goosing power of Charise compels me~
    [oh my GOD I've been sucked in to the toe cult]

The only PoT I like involves pretty boys with tennis raquets.

Is it okay to not name the thing which is making us want to cry?

Lucas Michael, you are with me still. Not a day will go by that I won't remember. Lucas Michael Demascena con. 5/15, dec. 6/29. Wait for me.

Forum Guide- History Forum

Originally posted by Danustouch
    Is it okay to not name the thing which is making us want to cry?
    I think it is.. as long as we know we're not alone..

=) yes of course it's alright. if u just want to put a "" then go ahead if it makes you feel better.

I'm upset right now over trivial things.
    My dad promised that if I did my homework the whole week, we'd go see LOTR. we haven't, and won't be this weekend. But that's ok I'll live with that.
    He said we could go to the beach to my Favorite Spot (the first time I was there, it was seriously Magickal. I know I connected with Them there) but we apparently "don't have time"

I think i'm used to people not keeping their promises, not just my dad too. But I'm sad about it. =(
    If you put all the darkness and evil of the world in one room, you will still be able to see one candle's light.

*hugs*
    first of all I am seriously jealous you can go to the beach in January... I can hardly make it to the corner store
    Hail to the Shnenz... the goddess of the Red Headz, Princess of Perfect Grammar and the SWAT team!

When I find myself fading, I close my eyes and realize Stitch is my energy.

Visit The Eternal Fyre BB!

I seem to have a lot of things making me want to cry after my first full week-end back at work...but I kind of feel more like screaming and then crying...maybe I should stop off in the primal scream thread first.

One of my favorite patients passed away and I looked around me and realised fully for the first time that I don't want to see so many friends go before me. But I can't see me doing anything else for a living...and I don't wanna become hardened or insensitive to the emotions. Sigh.

I think I may go scream for a while.

glad this thread is here ....

My 25 year olds sis was told she has cervical cancer and has no kids they may have to do a hysty on her .. I am crying for the children she may never have..
    Is all that we see or seem but a dream within a dream?....Poe

Hugs everyone!

Sometimes, it is ok to cry. I've been pretty devestated the past few days. My bf and I were together for over four years. Then, we broke up. Right when we broke up, he got with some girl even though we still had feelings for each other. We fixed our relationship, so we got back together. We have had the most fabulous times lately. We have even talking about moving in with each other and travelling. Well, his ex girlfriend just came back in his life last week. He said that he didn't love her and everything was all right. Well, things aren't. He suddenly broke up with me. I'm so hurt. I've got to put a smile on face and think of all the positive things going on in my life at the moment. I know that the Goddess will be with me and has great plans with me.

Okay..i'm going to try to speak in generalizations at this point...because the details are much too personal.

Ever want to kick yourself repeatedly, adn very hard, because you let the window of opportunity slam shut? Im kind of going through that right now.

But..it's a bit more complex than that.

*sigh*. Sometimes, BOTH people let the window of opportunity slam shut, out of fear, or stubborne blindness. And you're left sitting there wondering.."What might have been happening...now....if we'd only.......".

There's a song by a Folk Singer called Christine Lavin, called "The Kind of Love You never recover from". I guess that that describes it best.

We both made our choices, but for a while, both admitted the candle was still in the window......that ...maybe "someday" things would be differen't...and I guess both of us have just come to the conclusion that *someday* is too far off...that neither one of us is ready to make that choice now, at this time, to take a leap of faith. And the one moment when it COULD have been right to do so...when I was leaving my husband, and he was single...etc...we both mucked it up royally. Got scared, ran away. Me back to my marriage out of a sense of "Obligation to give him another chance" and him out of frustration at my indecision. Now....i've been giving hubby another chance...but...not feeling truly fulfilled. And HE (the coulda been guy) has moved on.

He called me briefly on New Years day, as the Year before I met my husband, he and I had spent new years together, and the conversation hung thick with regret.

But "Someday" seemed too far off for both of us. And neither one of us was willing to trust... and have faith...... and so now...we've come to that point of going in opposite directions..

And although it may be right, and may be fair, and may be healthy, it's still a hard place to be. We loved eachother for a long time, and were friends even longer than that. And now, because of the love feelings we finally admitted to eachother when I was in the process of leaving my husband, it's kind of impossible to carry on any sense of "normal friendship". So we've lost both at one time.

I love my husband. And didn't cheat. I love my husband, and decided to try to work things out...but there's that little nagging "What could have been" voice that haunts me sometimes. And when he writes to me, and mentions his new relationship, it still hurts, a bit. And when I write to him, and tell him of John it still hurts him.

I believe that the human heart is big enough, that it can hold many rooms, for many loves. But you shut the door to most of those rooms, deciding which one to focus on. I made that choice, but...the little ghost lurking in one of those rooms, haunts me.

Lucas Michael, you are with me still. Not a day will go by that I won't remember. Lucas Michael Demascena con. 5/15, dec. 6/29. Wait for me.

Forum Guide- History Forum

Originally posted by shnen
    *hugs*
    first of all I am seriously jealous you can go to the beach in January... I can hardly make it to the corner store
    :D the beauty of Florida, yet it's getting a little chilly- like...60's and lower see, when it gets cold in Florida, I'm freezing. But when I go back up to NC to visit relatives, and it's like...20 degrees, I go around without a coat and I'm fine. I don't understand it

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast