Thread: Energy and prayers need please.

Energy and prayers need please.

I just received an email from my friend. She has two children with cysytic fibrosis. Her daughter is sick and needs prayers- she is 11 months old. This is what she wrote:

"Her doctor called the day before Christmas and told us that some of her test results came back showing that she has a bad bacterial infection in her lungs. It's a type of bacteria that cf patients get, but it's not good, not that any type is. Anyway, he was considering putting her in the hospital for two weeks to get her started on IV treatments, but he decided, in lieu of the holidays, to try her on Cipro. He wanted to warn me that it is extemely potent and very seldomly given to anyone younger than a teenager but felt that this was the only thing that might be able to work besides IV treatments. So, she will be on it for a total of three weeks, one week already down, then they'll retest her. If it's still there, she'll need to go in for two weeks. Keep her in her prayers."

Could you all say a quick prayer or send some energy to Hope?

Thanks so much!!

Will Do, Chryssi. As a person who frequently gets lung infections, I will be praying for her.
    Lucas Michael, you are with me still. Not a day will go by that I won't remember. Lucas Michael Demascena con. 5/15, dec. 6/29. Wait for me.

Forum Guide- History Forum

Likewise, I have asthma and Chronic Bronchitis.............Energy being sent to the baby...........

I really feel for the little one.

Thank You, CloakofStars9 and WynnJera for the beautiful banners!

Get off your butt....Rescue a mutt!!
    It's time to scat...Save a cat!!
    Visit Your Local Pound or Rescue!

sending prayers and energy
    Hail to the Shnenz... the goddess of the Red Headz, Princess of Perfect Grammar and the SWAT team!

When I find myself fading, I close my eyes and realize Stitch is my energy.

Visit The Eternal Fyre BB!

Sending energy and best wishes

is offline Bewitched, bothered & bewildered
    Universal energy and prayers being sent... warm hugs..
    "One out of every four people in this world is mentally unstable. Think
    of your three best friends. If they seem normal, you're the one." --- Ann Landers

is offline There's a cat in my face....
    Strength and Healing on it's way.....
    She's a witch! She's a witch! She's got little bitty feet!!!
    (directed at me by a stranger at a wedding reception...)

I'm the one that has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to... Jimi Hendrix

Grieving, Accepting, Still Loving & Missing Him

Re: Energy and prayers need please.

Originally posted by chryssi1
    I just received an email from my friend. She has two children with cysytic fibrosis. Her daughter is sick and needs prayers- she is 11 months old. This is what she wrote:

"Her doctor called the day before Christmas and told us that some of her test results came back showing that she has a bad bacterial infection in her lungs. It's a type of bacteria that cf patients get, but it's not good, not that any type is. Anyway, he was considering putting her in the hospital for two weeks to get her started on IV treatments, but he decided, in lieu of the holidays, to try her on Cipro. He wanted to warn me that it is extemely potent and very seldomly given to anyone younger than a teenager but felt that this was the only thing that might be able to work besides IV treatments. So, she will be on it for a total of three weeks, one week already down, then they'll retest her. If it's still there, she'll need to go in for two weeks. Keep her in her prayers."

Could you all say a quick prayer or send some energy to Hope?

Thanks so much!!
    More than a quick prayer, sending Reiki also. Flar's bacteria is resistant everything but the one antibiotic that he happens to be allergic to, so I empathize with her fear and frustration. Hugs to all of you.

IV's can be done at home, which we are doing right now after his last hospital stay. I don't feel like I'm much help - he's shown me how to hook him up but I've been so tired that it seems all I do is nudge him and say "you're beeping"..........I did get up and get the bag out of the 'fridge one morning but then couldn't pull the cap off.........
    Last edited by Flar's Freyja; January 4th, 2003 at 03:19 PM.
    My adopted smilies:
    Joe and LaGina

I Proudly And Lovingly Accept This Banner On Behalf of Our Beloved Flar7 for his poem, "The Chase." It Was Truly How He Lived.

Come Dream With Me...

Oy! My Goddess! Creations
    COS9 is the Goddess of Banners!
    The Goddess Cafe

Well, I've got the message - stay among the living - Stevie Nicks