Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: On a Christo Pagan Path? Drop By and Say Hello!!

Talking On a Christo Pagan Path? Drop By and Say Hello!!

To all who are on a Christo Pagan path (Christian Witch, Christian Wicca, etc) please drop by, say hello and tell us a bit about yourselves.

I'm Cloaked Raven or Cloaky, I've been a solitary Christian Witch for about 7 years now.
    "Writing is as vital to me as breathing. Without it, I wouldn't be living, only exisiting." ~ Me

Cloaky

Happy 150th Birthday, Canada!
    1867 - 2017

Hello!

I think it's great that we in here are going to reintroduce ourselves.

I am Sollie, I was raised "Christmas Christian", where we only really prayed at holidays, etc. Then freshman year of high school, I started attending Church of Christwith some friends. Went there for the next 4 years, then got betrayed by some clergy (nothing really evil, just...a long story.). I got into witchcraft my first year of college, when most of my friends from college exposed me to it. I studied it for 3 years, and finally started to practice Christian Witchcraft about Oct of last year. I've only recently started telling my close friends that I am a Christian witch. (Although I can't hide anything from my husband lol).
    Even when your hope is gone, move along just to make it through the night.
    my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

Hi, I am Herbgurl, and am an Episcopalian, although with naturey mystic tendencies. I was raised UCC, became an eclectic Wiccan in high school, then discovered the Christian Witch site, Pagan rosaries, and Mary Magdalene in college, and have tried to marry those beliefs with my growing interest in mystical and traditional liturgical Christianity. I'm not sure if I can define myself as a Christian Witch any longer, as I do not practice magic, but prayer. I believe that G!D is both male and female, and that you can find G!D in nature. I also think that Jesus and Mary Magdalene were married, and had a daughter, Sarah. The attached diagram shows how I view Godde, with a Father-Son-Holy Spirit aspect, and a Mother-Daughter-Holy Soul aspect.
    Last edited by HerbGurl; May 8th, 2010 at 07:57 PM. Reason: Fixing the image I uploaded. Oops!
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
    Albert Einstein
    Tumblr
    My New Spiritual Journal

Smile

Hi, I'm new here.
    I guess I would call myself a Catholic Witch.

I was a Wiccan some years ago and now I'm more on the Christian side.

I'm very happy to see others on this forum who share similar beliefs.

Some of my interests include: Natural witchery, Druidism, Catholicism, Astrology and many other things.

Peace and Bright Blessings,
    AutumnWitch

Hi AutumnWitch!!

Feel free to poke around and see all of the interesting things we have here in the Christian Witchcraft forum... There is a thread filled with resources for anyone on a ChristoPagan path and some great book ideas, for starters.

Sollie and HerbGurl, Good to see both of you dropping by!!!
    "Writing is as vital to me as breathing. Without it, I wouldn't be living, only exisiting." ~ Me

Cloaky

1867 - 2017

Now that I have an opportunity to come by and spend a little time:

I am 39 years old- Married and an at home mother of 2 boys. I am a Solitary Christo Eclectic. I do things a little differently than most as I revise things a bit- re-write other things- do a little of this- use a little of that- I'm also a bit of a Kitchen Witch too- but most importantly- I dedicate my works to the hand of Christ. I also follow a completely Independent path. My relationship with the Father is both dear and personal as I believe that such is how things are meant to be.

In moving forward though:

I began life non religious yet I carried a love for studying a bit about mythology- legends- lore- supernatural phenom- various gifts and abilities and I had a great love for witches and witchcraft which led to becoming a Norse Pagan Priestess- a Practitioner of the Angelic Arts- Christian and then Christo Eclectic.

I was led to the path that I follow now by God.

After my coversion to Christ Follower- I spent right around 7 or 8 years following a straight and narrow path. When things looked tough or down-right unbearable- I began to miss my old Pagan days and ways for reasoning that I just didn't put stock in just praying and hoping for relief. There had to be more that I could do or look into to find resolves.

After several dreams- visions and searching for answers- I was led to the path of the Christian Witch. I heard the words: " Christian Wicca " and then the narrowed down version: " Christian Witch ". I have a few gifts- I do see things that most wouldn't- I am capable of hearing voices from the other side- I can recieve physical responses as well. Just a few more of God's reasons for assigning a new path.

It's hard to describe how each person is called to duty and to serve for reasoning that each experience is different and each person has their missions in life but I can say this much- I am happy with the path that I have been guided to and I am grateful for the opportunity I have been given to do things a little more contructively for reasoning that I have always inwardly known that there was more and that more could be done and or utilized for the purposes under the designs of God.

Jade Dove.

I'm not a Christian Witch, but, AutumnWitch and Jade, I hope you like it here, you both sound quite cool, and hope to see some of your posts .

Hi Jade, welcome to MW's Christian Witchcraft subforum!!

Cloaky

1867 - 2017

Thanks everyone, for the warm welcome.

My Thanks to all for the loving and warm welcome.

I am very glad to be here and please forgive my getting around so very late.

I've had a great many things to do lately- re-doing the interior of my house being one of my biggest projects along side my husband hehehehe- but if anything- it's nice to have a new place to be every now and then and I enjoy making new friends as well as sharing a little insight.

Missy.
    "Our greatest conqeusts in life are those of waking from sleep every morning- living through out the day and doing both every day through out every season and year that come along as well as slowly pass with every hour."

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast