Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9

Thread: On a Christo Pagan Path? Drop By and Say Hello!!

is offline Learning from Lifes Constant Lessons....
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloaked Raven View Post
    Welcome!
    Thank you Cloaky

Quote Originally Posted by barfcookies View Post
    hello, awesome to see that there are others here of similar persuasions. I'm kindof a Christopagan, in that I believe in Jesus as the hermetic magician, and that he meant it when he told his followers that they could do what he did and more, and implied heavily that they should. So I try at least to walk along that path. Though that's where the Christ part of it ends, as I have massive (calm and scholarly) theological disagreements with the Christianity bits. Just not my cup of chai latte, but I think it's rather cool regardless.
    Hello and Welcome!!!

Greetings to all! I am newly begun on my formal path as a Christian witch. Having been born into a mainstream Protestant faith, and brought closer to God through my own life trials, I am finding comfort in a belief system that honors the connection between Creator and Creation, and recognizes that there are forces and abilities within that connection that most modern humans no longer recognize. I feel I have always recognized this to some degree, but really never understood it. I am a lover of nature, happier outdoors watching the birds and wild animals than in a room full of people. I love tending my plants and enjoy the companionship of my pets (well, most of them...the dog is not a favorite of mine, but hubby's special buddy). I am seeing the same pattern in the lives of my dad and his family, although I doubt they ever followed the path I am seeking. If they did, it was never spoken of, even within the family.

I will begin my studies in this new moon, and follow the path where it takes me. I am mostly hoping to strengthen my connection to my Creator and better understand the Divine. I am comfortable practicing as a solitary, as that is how I do most things. I welcome the companionship of all of you, as I move along this path.

Blessed be!

Welcome to MW and the Christian Witchcraft corner of it!

I'm the resident Forum Guide/Administrator helper for the Christian Witchcraft subforum, so if any of you have any questions about MW, its software and guidelines for this subforum or the Abrahamic Faiths area, feel free to message me.
    "The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.

Hi there, I'm pretty much just starting out in a serious way on the path of Christian witchcraft. I come from a more traditional (vs. faith-based) Catholic family, rebelled in a way and gravitated to paganism/Wicca/witchcraft about 10 years ago and studied up on that ever since. Nowadays I just can't bring myself to the worship of the "pagan" gods, and I am beginning to realize that is because I still believe in Catholic Christian faith and the practices are much more meaningful and serious to me. However as many of us, I am still so fond of many pagan and magical practices (obviously - hence the witchcraft) that I hope to continue incorporating into my life. I'm always on the lookout for resources and community, though currently practice as a solitary, as always. So glad MW exists, or I never would have been able to find hope and the confidence to look for a path that fits me.

Welcome novimarra!
    "The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.

Hi everyone id thought id say hi am not a christian witch but id thought id say hi
    Last edited by *Willow*; November 18th, 2015 at 09:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by *Willow* View Post
    Hi everyone id thought id say hi am not a christian witch but id thought id say hi
    Hi willow. Have you turned to a different path? I've read some of your previous posts and sounded like you were on the fence then.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9