Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: On a Christo Pagan Path? Drop By and Say Hello!!

I hope you enjoy it here, Jade, you sound quite cool.

Hi! I'm new to the forum. I am christo pagan, or christian witch. I fall in there somwhere. I am a bit ecclectic. I am looking to learn as much as I can.

Speaking of, I have found links for books and sites. Are there any shops that carry essentials for this path?

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone!

I tend to call myself a neopagan or a Wiccan, but I consider Jesus to be an important god in my pantheon. I'm especially fond of Das Christkindl, His aspect as the newborn sun of Yule.

I see Jesus as a Buddha, along with His Mother, Mary. I don't really worship them, per se. I honor them as I honor all the Devas, but, I distinguish between who I honor and who I worship. Though, occansionally I drop Him a line to let Him know how I'm doing
    "If the stars should appear but one night every thousand years how man would marvel and stare." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Remember your spirituality" - Ganesha to a friend in a dream, 2008

Quote Originally Posted by halloweengirl View Post
    Speaking of, I have found links for books and sites. Are there any shops that carry essentials for this path?
    Welcome! I find that I frequent both New Agey/Pagan stores, and Catholic/Christian bookstores for supplies for my path. (Of course, I don't wear any witchy jewery and I never mention that I am a Christo-pagan in a Catholic store! That's just asking for trouble!)
    I've also had really good luck at health food stores, and museum shops. I could have sworn that I saw a site selling pentacles that had a Celtic cross on it, but I can;t find it now. I have to run off to work, but will look for it when I get home.
    Blessings,
    H.G.
    "There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle."
    Albert Einstein
    Tumblr
    My New Spiritual Journal

Quote Originally Posted by halloweengirl View Post
    Hi! I'm new to the forum. I am christo pagan, or christian witch. I fall in there somwhere. I am a bit ecclectic. I am looking to learn as much as I can.

I am looking forward to getting to know everyone!
    Like Herbgurl, I have been lucky finding some of my essentials in health food shops. I've also been lucky enough to get some things like my mortar and pestle from our local occult shop before it closed (I'm really into making homemade incense).

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask me and I'll do my best to help you out.

Where are you from, by the way? I'm in eastern Canada myself.
    "The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.

is offline Forest-dwelling witchy person
    Greetings all...Dryad here. While I generally call myself an eclectic, I also consider myself a Christian Witch/ChristoPagan/whatever you want to call it. I grew up in a fairly strict Christian household, and branched off to include various aspects of Paganism into my spiritual life starting about 10 years ago. I don't really know anyone who is on a similar path to mine, and would love to meet and talk with others!

Quote Originally Posted by LadyDryad View Post
    Greetings all...Dryad here. While I generally call myself an eclectic, I also consider myself a Christian Witch/ChristoPagan/whatever you want to call it. I grew up in a fairly strict Christian household, and branched off to include various aspects of Paganism into my spiritual life starting about 10 years ago. I don't really know anyone who is on a similar path to mine, and would love to meet and talk with others!
    Welcome! You'll find lots of people here to talk to.
    Even when your hope is gone, move along just to make it through the night.
    my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

Quote Originally Posted by LadyDryad View Post
    Welcome to MW and its Christian Witchcraft forum, first of all!!

Like Sollie said, there are lots of people to talk to in here.

I see you're on Canada's West Coast... I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaay across the country from you, in Nova Scotia.
    "The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.

I am in Texas, Cloaked raven. Thank you everyone for the warm welcome!

And hello & welcome to you ladydryad!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast