Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: On a Christo Pagan Path? Drop By and Say Hello!!

Hello, everyone! I'm Silverwing, but you can also call me Katie. I'm a Catholic college student who recently discovered there is such a spiritual path as Christian witchcraft, much to my delight! I found this site a few weeks ago, and after reading some threads, I decided to join. Hope to see everyone around!

is offline Forest-dwelling witchy person
    Hi Katie! Welcome to the Christian Witchcraft section! I saw your other thread that you started, and will reply to it shortly!
    I'm a Christian Witch, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Proudly German-Canadian.

I find it overly pretentious when people call themselves "Lady _________." My username would just have been "Dryad," had that not been taken and were I not unoriginal in picking names for things.
    By no means do I consider myself "Lady" anything.

Hi Katie and welcome!!! I hope you are learning a lot about Christo Paganism in here!!!
    "The road to hell is paved with adverbs." - Stephen King.

Hi to everyone!

I'm glad to find a forum like this! I'm a 29-year-old woman, raised in a Catholic family but been trying to open myself up to where and what God(s) have been leading me, if that makes sense. I've had brushes with Spirit in different situations, enough times that when I needed help, it was given to me, with no labels or cards needed.

When I needed an understanding Mother in life, the Blessed Virgin has been there for me. Yet She doesn't speak to me as a Goddess, but just as Herself--a friend, a mentor, and an occasional kick in the butt to let me know that She is far more than what I or the official church say about Her. Sometimes the guidance I receive come from different pantheons, and it weirds me out a little that it's OKAY.

While I am currently more on a Christian/Catholic path than pagan, it is the pagan path and understanding that has really enriched my spirituality. Studying Wicca and witchcraft helped me reconnect to God and gave me back my faith, if that makes sense. Right now, I do small prayers/spells with the rosary, and am learning tai chi to sense my own energy.

I'm looking forward to learning more from others on the path (Christian Witches? Christopagans?). Thanks!

TurningTides/Tides

Welcome to MW, Tides!!! There are a few of us Christo-Pagans in MW and we always welcome new people to talk to and share with. There is also a lot of information in here for the budding Christo Pagan... And for the more experienced.

If you have any questions related to Christo Paganism, please ask in here... Other general Christianity discussions go in the Abrahamic Faiths area.

Hi! Like Silverwing, I recently discovered there is such a thing as Christian Witchcraft and found this forum a week or two ago while searching for information about it. Right now, I consider myself as Christo-learning or Christo-searching.

As I do not wish to use my real name right now, you may call me kindlethestars, starkindler, any variant of that which you wish... My username was inspired by Varda (Elentári, Elbereth, amongst other names) - one of the Valar from J.R.R. Tolkien's world.

I'll warn you now that I'm usually a lurker, unless I have questions. I have a lot of questions about Witchcraft and Christian Witchcraft, but need more time to sort my thoughts out before asking. I will ask when I'm ready.

Hello and welcome to MW and its Christian Witchcraft paths forum, kindlethestars!!!

It's okay that you don't want to use your real name, some of us are okay with using our first names, others not so much. It's what a person feels comfy with I think.

Lurk all you want to. We have a lot of threads here with a LOT of information for the budding Christo-Pagan... We also have a New Pagans forum that may be of help, the link to NP is in my signature. MW is chock full of information for anyone who is exploring various paths and full of knowledgeable and experienced people.

There is no such thing as asking a stupid question. Asking is how we learn about things that we are not sure about, after all.

WOW! I've found my home!!

I'm so happy I found this area! I've been a Christian Wiccan Witch for two years, having a solitaire baptism on Litha 2008.
    Last edited by LorriePaige; November 1st, 2010 at 09:40 PM.

is offline Breathe deep, seek peace.
    Everytime I think I'm done with this forum, something keeps drawing me back. I was Wiccan way back in the day (when I first joined, haha) but I wandered away from that. I've refound my home in the Episcopal church and love it there but I want to explore Christian mysticism and home ritual more. I want to bring the ritualistic aspect I feel in church and felt when I did rituals in Wicca back to my home life so hopefully this forum can help me with that.

I'd consider myself a Christian wannabe mystic if I had to define myself.

(High Cloaky! I'm so glad to see you're still here. )

Hi am Reaper am looking into Christian witchcraft
    i want to learn more about Christian witchcraft .

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast