Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: On a Christo Pagan Path? Drop By and Say Hello!!

Hello there, and welcome!!
    "Writing is as vital to me as breathing. Without it, I wouldn't be living, only exisiting." ~ Me

Cloaky

Happy 150th Birthday, Canada!
    1867 - 2017

Quote Originally Posted by Cloaked Raven View Post
    Hello there, and welcome!!
    Thank you! So happy to be here.

Hi! Am known as Mab. Don't find witchcraft & Christianity to be mutually exclusive, though am totally "in the closet" as far as my Baptist family is concerned. They have their own "issues", shall we say, and it's just not worth it to fight them, so just avoid the whole thing. Hubby is terribly supportive. In-laws don't know what to think! LOL

Have 3 kids that keep me hopping, so don't have a lot of time to post all of my beliefs now (baby is fussing), but will be back.

Hello and welcome!!

I'm the mother of only one, but auntie of three now.
    "Writing is as vital to me as breathing. Without it, I wouldn't be living, only exisiting." ~ Me

Cloaky

1867 - 2017

Hi Everyone!

Hello all. I've actually stopped by this board periodically for quite a while, I just rarely have the opportunity to post. Something I am determined to remedy as I crave interaction with others on a similar spiritual path as me.
    Unfortunately as a wife, stay at home mom of 2 very active, kids and PT college student, who shares a house with her fundamentalist Christian parents who have NO CLUE what she really practices and believes, it's not very easy.
    I started down this path just over six years ago and I still learn and grow in it everyday, which I consider to be a huge blessing for me. I consider myself Eceletic Christian Solitary Witch who uses blends of my Celtic ancestry, Christian present and witchcraft as the keys to my spiritual faith. I was raised Methodist and still consider myself to be one, though I haven't set foot in a church in many years (Much to my mother's dismay). I find more fulfillment in my own personal time of worship in my own space, than I do in a church building anymore.
    It's nice to find a place with others who believe and practice at least some of what I do.
    Look forward to getting to know people! Blessed be.

Don't find witchcraft & Christianity to be mutually exclusive,
    They aren't, funnily enough. In fact, they have a lot more in common than you might think Just read through old grimiores and books of magic and you'll see all kinds of references to the Jewish faith, angels, demons, saints and Christ. It's really interesting.
    "If the stars should appear but one night every thousand years how man would marvel and stare." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Remember your spirituality" - Ganesha to a friend in a dream, 2008

Hi rosemoonwater!!

Cloaky

1867 - 2017

Hi Rosemoonwater! I hope you will stick around and check out the community here. There are lots of resources for many paths. As an Eclectic Catholic, I'm in a similar place (though without children atm). Welcome!

Hi everyone, I'm just starting out on this path, whatever it happens to be, combining some elements of Catholicism of my upbringing with the Witchcraft I've been studying for years. There is such a wide world of opportunity in Christian Witchcraft, it's unbelievable. I thought I had my hands full with Wicca until I decided finally it wasn't for me, and went back to my 'roots' so to speak (although I never liked church or The Church for various reasons). It's so great to have a place to come to and talk with folks like you guys, so glad to meet you all here

Hi Novimarra, welcome to the Christian witchcraft area of MW!! Feel free to poke around and if you don't see a thread with any questions you have in it, ask them in a new thread... We'll do our best to answer any q's you have in the most helpful way possible.

Cloaky

1867 - 2017

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast