Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: On a Christo Pagan Path? Drop By and Say Hello!!

Hi! I just recently joined the forums. I live in SC(USA), I'm 28, in grad school part-time while working part-time, and consider myself a Gnostic (early form of Christianity) Druid. Nice to meet everyone!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure.... life is either a daring adventure or nothing." - Helen Keller

http://contemplatingspirit.blogspot.com

Welcome!! It's very nice to meet you.
    "Writing is as vital to me as breathing. Without it, I wouldn't be living, only exisiting." ~ Me

Cloaky

Happy 150th Birthday, Canada!
    1867 - 2017

Hey everyone! I'm new here.
    I'm 18 years old and have recently moved to Virginia.
    After struggling with my spirituality, I realized that one can practice the craft and still follow the beliefs of Christianity. And now I am at peace!
    Nice to meet you all!

to MW and its Christian Witchcraft paths forum!
    "Writing is as vital to me as breathing. Without it, I wouldn't be living, only exisiting." ~ Me

Cloaky

1867 - 2017

is offline Learning from Lifes Constant Lessons....
    I know that I am a little late in posting this but I wanted to drop by and introduce myself to you...... My name is Deb, I am 36years old and live on the east coast. I joined the forum to learn more about my path now that I have one. I have learned so much from the forums and finally feel like my spirituality finally has a purpose. I have always felt conflicted because I was always drawn to both paganism and Christianity. Now I finally have comfort in knowing that Christian Witchcraft does exist in addition to Kitchen Witchcraft and that I finally belong some where spirituality.
    Last edited by SicilianRose; April 12th, 2012 at 01:27 PM. Reason: had to seperate some words that somehow decided to attach themselves to one another, lol

Welcome!

Cloaky

1867 - 2017

hello, awesome to see that there are others here of similar persuasions. I'm kindof a Christopagan, in that I believe in Jesus as the hermetic magician, and that he meant it when he told his followers that they could do what he did and more, and implied heavily that they should. So I try at least to walk along that path. Though that's where the Christ part of it ends, as I have massive (calm and scholarly) theological disagreements with the Christianity bits. Just not my cup of chai latte, but I think it's rather cool regardless.

barfcookies! How did you come up with your username? I saw it and thought it was interesting.

Cloaky

1867 - 2017

By being incredibly and unrepentantly silly, of course.

Silly is ALWAYS welcome around me, I'm pretty goofy most of the time! Love your screen name! I'm known as the "Crazy Canadian" in a lot of forums, etc because of my wonky sense of humor.

Cloaky

1867 - 2017

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast