Thread: RePost: Blocked, Help?

RePost: Blocked, Help?

Okay, so I don't know if that is the right place to put this thread, but i wondering if anyone could help me understand what is going on.

When i meditate i 'breathe in' love, and kindness, and connection to the earth, and appreciation for all that i am given, and happiness, etc. And i 'breathe out' pain, and hatred, and violence, and ingornance, and negative feelings basically.

I try to 'feel' the positive emotions fill my body, and the negative leaving. But i cannot seem to get my heart to fill with them. No matter how much or little i try, how long i meditate, or anything.

I used to be really receptive, of those around me, and really envolved with my freinds, and really apart of life, but now i find it hard to do any og that. I had a time where i was baddly in depression, and all i did was go to schhol, come home, cook for my fam, then go to bed. I was in bed by 6 and asleep every night. I moved out from the situation, and i got some enthuasisum for sports and things, but not much really.

I know i am not depressed, maybe just beat down still, I really dont have much self confidance, or esteem, but i am happy most of the time. But since then i have changed from a social monkey, to someone who would rather stay home and read, or write.

It hard to get up off the couch to go see freinds, because i feel like a completly different person, and i dunno i feel dijointed from everything.

It feels like a shield has been created to protect me from feelings and enthuasism, and a want to move forward. Not a days it seems like unless i have to, i don't. I can't even motivate myself to write my nove anymore.

does anyone know some things that might help me get motivated, to break this block or shield. It's a physical pain, the longing to connect again. I've tried alot to just do things, but i cant seem to break the shied.

My heart yurns to really connect to my Goddess, and friends and family, and to do things again. to connect to the earth like it used to, to the moon, etc. but becasue of the block I cant.

Call me stupid and crazy if you want. It's had to explain, but it does feel like a block, and unless its a retardly strong emotion i don't feel it, even for myself. And i dont feel thme unless i activaly think about my emotions and even then its only like a brush, or the prinnk of a needle.

There are many things that you can work with inregards to dealing, processing through these stages of your life.......

Have you looked at Reiki,( hands on-off distance of f2f healing) Spiritual Response Therapy (pendulum, chart healing), Soul Energy Clearing,(pendulum, healing chart, clearing discordent energies from within life) Crystal Resonance Therapy, Life Coaching, Shadowwork (by Debbie Ford...) etc? I suggest you google these healing therapies and see what resonates with you.....these are all healing techniques that may assist you to move through to a new level within your life.....

Hope this helps you in some way......

Vesta
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Namaste.....

Vesta.....
    (want to know more about me-
    http://mysticwicks.com/showpost.php?p=3822998&postcount=59)

Check out Tarot Collection
    http://mysticwicks.com/showpost.php?...&postcount=209

Oracle Collection.....
    Updated now.....in non-tarot collection thread...
    http://mysticwicks.com/showpost.php?...6&postcount=54

"Will Read in PM....

Contact me if you feel you don't know what direction to travel.... you feel you need change in your life........"

"I will reply asap........"

http://vestascircle.vpweb.com

I looked up Reiki before christmas, i had to admit it was the most excited i've felt in a long time. I really want to learn it, there is a class for it at the local college, but i cannot afford to take the class. And i don't know about trying to learn it from someone that i cannot meet face to face, and really connect with. And something is telling me that unless i can allow this into my heart, no matter how much i want to allow it all in, i cannot learn it correctly. I tried to meditate to my chakra's and build them up starting a root, it helped my spirit a little, but my heart was still blocked. Its frusterating. I will defintaly google the other options that you listed there. I'm really interested in healing anyways, to learn it, to become a healer, even for my community or family and freinds network alone. i've always had this need to help people, and i looked into becoming a nurse, or paramedic but i cant get over some of the situations that happen to people.

But i can feel the pull towards healing, to helping others.