Thread: Nature spirits

is offline Artsy Lefthanded Redhead Dirt Worshipper

Nature spirits

I just happened to be doing some browsing on nature and I came across this website that peaked my interest.

http://www.differentnature.com/

Sounds interesting, don't know how legit these photos are but was curious if anyone else has come across this in their photos. I am amateur photographer so it kinda poked at my curiosity. I know this is very similar to people posting pictures of Jesus or Satan or ghosts photos but this seemed less common.

If anyone has pictures to share feel free. And I apologize if this isn't in the proper forum.
    "A native American grandfather was talking to his grandson about how he felt. He said 'I feel as if I have two wolves fighting in my heart. One wolf is the vengeful, angry, violent one. The other wolf is the loving, compassionate one.' The grandson asked him, 'Which wolf will win the fight in your heart?' The grandfather answered: 'The one I feed.' "

The only one I think was cool was the bird. That one sparked my curiosity.
    The rest you have to stretch the imagination a bit.

I can see all sorts of wonders in my paneling if I look for it too but its still just paneling. Same with clouds and spilled juice!! Imagination is fun but its a long shot from what may be real, IMO.

Oh man..i love anything and everything to do w/ Nature spirits..gonna mark this for tomorrow.
    Mider

Then as it was, then again it will be, and though the course will change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea..