Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: workings with jinns

IDK if you have ever heard of the "72 names of God", they have been made famous by Kabbalists (Yehuda Berg) If im not mistaken, but many agree that these "names" of god are actually representations of Djinn or Genies. They appear to me like archetypal energies to work with just like any other although im sure they each have their own distinct personalities.
    ~*Sa Sekhem Sahu*~

I wouldn't say "workings", but I am familiar. Djinn are not particularly fond of humans. They are not Angels.. nor Demons. They are not "evil" or "good" any more than humans. They are a race of Ancient Beings that watch over our EARTH (all things Earthly) as an atonement for arguing with The Creator on certain matters. They will never be your friend. They can not be "summoned" as they are already here, and they hold no allegiance but to their Creator. They are not magical, mystical aberrations.. they are considered such because they are Ancient .. been around the block a time or two so to speak.. so their knowledge far exceeds our own. They manifest/camouflage as nature objects.. that huge Cedar tree you are fond of.. that is where you will find their face.

If you are diligent and long lived in your respect for the ecosystem that is our planet, they might.. just might.. acknowledge your existence.

Their age is told as 250,000 000 million years.. as Earth watchers. They are tribal, have families, and would leave here in a heart beat.. except for their loyalty to their Creator and their Cause.

Anyway, this is my experience with the Djinn.

Djin are hard to place. They like to exist in and around fire, but they are not fire elementals.
    They are entities that like to exist in and build themselves up in fire.
    They like the chaos inherent within fire as well constant change and formlessness of it.
    They also like smoke for these reasons, and broken things, things that are damaged or broken down from their original form.
    Broken bottles, scraps of metal and such are a way to attract them.
    Not so much the breakdown of organic matter so much as the breakdown of shape and form.
    They like geometric chaos.

Existing in fire, and dynamis... being in that chaotic space in which the fire is being sustained they are very very good at influencing manifestation.
    They can particular be a guide to help you in the manifestation of daemons whom they do have similarities to but are different.
    They are closer to us, and I guess you could say bridge the gap between daemons and the elemental.
    They aren't of the order that comes out of chaos but they can push manifestation in your favor.
    They will work with you, but tend to require a pact in which they get something out of it,
    They aren't beings of heavenly fire but share some similarities in practice and can be guides to or intermediaries for those beings.
    -and also for angels not that they hang out or anything...

https://www.amazon.com/Red-Magick-Gr.../dp/1926667123
    ^ This is a book a practitioner who works chiefly with Djinn recommended to me but i have not read it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by willows~whysper View Post
    IDK if you have ever heard of the "72 names of God", they have been made famous by Kabbalists (Yehuda Berg) If im not mistaken, but many agree that these "names" of god are actually representations of Djinn or Genies. They appear to me like archetypal energies to work with just like any other although im sure they each have their own distinct personalities.
    The 72 angels of the Shem aren't Djinn
    Though the 72 demons are sometimes called Djin and this comes from the story of how Solomon bound them in a brass vessel.
    Some of them are like Djin, others are not.
    Tsalagi Nvwoti Didahnvwesgi Ale Didahnesesgi
    (Cherokee medicine practitioner of left and right hand paths)
    anikutani.stfu-kthx.net - The Anikutani Tradition

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2