Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Crystal Divination

I use crystals for divination, its part of my business. I dont use them with the board though.
    If I really could ride a broomstick, then I wouldnt get stuck in traffic!!

Happy Mabon.. Fall is here!

I'm bumping this because that board and the idea of crystal divination is amazing. =)

If OP never comes back, maybe someone else can figure out their template so I can attempt.
    Even when your hope is gone, move along just to make it through the night.
    my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

I have a crystal divination set, that gets rare use. I've thought about expanding my own system that would work better for me.
    Each man performs his service to the Holy according to what he is, not according to what he is not; after all, the sacrifice must not surpass the proper measure of the worshiper. - Iamblichus

Quote Originally Posted by Sollie View Post
    I'm bumping this because that board and the idea of crystal divination is amazing. =)

If OP never comes back, maybe someone else can figure out their template so I can attempt.
    I have seen something similar in "The Crystal Healing Bible" by Sue Lilly - she shows two boards; first a compass board (eight segments labelled with the compass points with a blank circle in the middle where the lines of the divisions meet), second an astrological board (12 segments, marked for the houses and the zodiac signs, again with a blank circle in the middle where the lines of the divisions meet). Hope that all makes sense and maybe even helps a little.
    "First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, then you win" - Mahatma Gandhi

When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won. There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall. Think of it--always - Gandhi

My friends worship the ground I walk on!

Quote Originally Posted by Sollie View Post

make your own up or use some one elses.

I personally use tarot cards. and a lesser extent crystal/flame/inkwater gazing.
    MYSTIC WICKS Needs your help!Please donate or subscribe!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2