Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Vampire Dairies: season 1 to current season (4th) (possible spoilers w/in)

Vampire Dairies: season 1 to current season (4th) (possible spoilers w/in)

hey guys!
    Are you watching 2nd season of vampire dairies? How are you liking it?

herbal_legends Guest
    I suppose I should watch the 1st season before I dive into the 2nd?

Liking Stephan and Caroline a bit more than I did in the 1st season. Elena is irritating me and I still love Damon.

Totally watching it!

I had to catch up on season one online. Took me three days (spread out), but I got it done! Ha.

I'm a fan of the show.

I'm interested where this Katherine plot line is going to go. And Elena and Damon. And Caroline.

I'm just glad Stephan grew a pair of balls.

yeah i also Love Damon... no matter how mean he act :D

At first I was more into Stefan, but as the season went on, Damon seemed more interesting to me. Stefan isn't uninteresting, he's just not as multifaceted. He mostly has the protector/good boyfriend thing going, which though nice (I wouldn't be complaining if I were Elena, lol), isn't as fascinating. Damon on the other hand is more of a wild-card, his motives and reasoning aren't always clear. I like that. He's more of a mystery. There's more hidden beneath his sarcastic, jerky exterior...

Who I'm not really liking is Bonnie. She started out fine, but now she's often angry, vengeful and bitchy. I get why she'd be pissed at Damon, but geez...I wonder if she'll go off a deep end in the future, succumbing to the power available to her now that she's a witch.

So, how are you all liking the season?

Tonight they're trying to kill Katherine. I don't think that's a spoiler as they mentioned it in summaries and previews.

What about the whole werewolf thing? Like it, hate it? Is it even necessary? Or does it add to the show? I'm a little meh about the whole thing myself.

Bumping for discussion.

So...Tyler and Caroline. I can totally see that ship happening. I actually think they have more chemistry now than Stefen and Elena I think they're drag out the Matt angle, though (like in the preview, both of them kissing her).

I wonder if they'll ever get rid of ETA: I meant Katherine. Heh.

And like woah, I guess we'll see what happens when a vampire gets bitten by a werewolf. Does not look pretty.
    Last edited by Agaliha; December 25th, 2010 at 03:34 AM.

I agree I can see Caroline and Tyler getting together. Plus they both know each others secret so no hiding that one. Although I wonder when or if she'll tell Tyler about her not being the only vampire?

I don't know if they could get rid of Elena. I read the books - which by the way are totally different - I got the impression it's more or less about her and how she gets on with vampires and her friend who is a witch.

I'm interested to see how things develop with the new male witch (can't remember his name) that Bonnie has come in contact with. If anything will happen between him and Bonnie. It's looking like she could be kind of torn between Jeremy or the witch.

The werewolf thing...it does add to the show. They've put a twist on it - a bite can kill a vampire...which isn't a bad twist.

I'm not sure if anyone read the books...I think it would have been quite good if they stuck a bit closer to the story.
    Last edited by mystic_zoe; December 24th, 2010 at 07:27 PM.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast