Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Vampire Dairies: season 1 to current season (4th) (possible spoilers w/in)

Quote Originally Posted by mystic_zoe View Post
    The werewolf thing...it does add to the show. They've put a twist on it - a bite can kill a vampire...which isn't a bad twist.

I think that was borrowed from Van Helsling(2004).

Also in one of the later episodes.(nov or dec.) the character Bonnie calls Elena, Nina(the actress' first name) in the beginning.
    MYSTIC WICKS Needs your help!Please donate or subscribe!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Quote Originally Posted by mystic_zoe View Post
    I agree I can see Caroline and Tyler getting together. Plus they both know each others secret so no hiding that one. Although I wonder when or if she'll tell Tyler about her not being the only vampire?
    I'm sure he'll find out eventually!

I don't know if they could get rid of Elena. I read the books - which by the way are totally different - I got the impression it's more or less about her and how she gets on with vampires and her friend who is a witch.
    Oops. I made a typo. I meant Katherine
    I wonder if they'll ever be done with her parts or if that'll drag out too.

I'm interested to see how things develop with the new male witch (can't remember his name) that Bonnie has come in contact with. If anything will happen between him and Bonnie. It's looking like she could be kind of torn between Jeremy or the witch.
    Something about the new guy seems off to me. He knows too much-- or at least his father does and though he seems like a helpful and nice guy, I wonder what he's really about.
    The werewolf thing...it does add to the show. They've put a twist on it - a bite can kill a vampire...which isn't a bad twist.
    Or maybe it doesn't kill them outright, but makes them wish they were dead. Like maybe they go super killer, psycho or something. That one werewolf chick in the preview did say to Damon that if he wanted to save her, to stake her.

Quote Originally Posted by Agaliha View Post

Oops. I made a typo. I meant Katherine
    I wonder if they'll ever be done with her parts or if that'll drag out too.
    Ahh that makes sense!
    Yeah there isn't really much need for her anymore. I think they'll drag it out a bit longer though.

Something about the new guy seems off to me. He knows too much-- or at least his father does and though he seems like a helpful and nice guy, I wonder what he's really about.
    Yeah I agree. There's just something off about him but I can't quite put my finger on it.

Or maybe it doesn't kill them outright, but makes them wish they were dead. Like maybe they go super killer, psycho or something. That one werewolf chick in the preview did say to Damon that if he wanted to save her, to stake her.
    Hmm yeah, maybe it does kill them but slowly.
    Interesting

Vampire diaries!

hi all!
    How do you like the vampire diaries. its second series is On again after a break.
    i am excited...werewolves and vampires gonna fight or they be friends.
    what will happen?

Did you all see the last episode?

Damon at the end. That's the most emotion I've seen him show. I wonder if they'll have him start feeling more, or exploring his feelings. Could be interesting.

I'm SO glad Elijah's back. He's so charming

I'm not liking Damon as much as I used to. I feel as if he's regressing; becoming more unstable again. I'm glad he didn't kill that woman though.

I want to see more on the new Jenna development.

Loved the plot twists as usual...but I wished for more elaboration in a lot of areas.

I still like Damon. I think he has to hit a rock bottom before he truly tries to make himself better. He has issues. He's broken in a way. I don't think he can handle loving Elena and not having her, or not having her respect, etc. Though, attacking the woman was not cool. At least he knew it was not cool, he stopped and started to cry. So, there's hope. Heh.

Elijah is interesting. I wonder where they'll go with him.

And now we know the curse is fake, or at least not the real curse!

I tend to like Damon the most in the episodes when he spends a lot of time with Elena and Alaric. They seem to brings out his 'jerk with a heart of gold' the most to me.

I guess what really got me in the last episode is that he barely spent any time with Elena and spent time with the woman he compelled. Plus Alaric was possessed by Claus.

I do think he would've killed that women if she didn't say the things she did. To me it seems she really struck a chord in him with the things she said. I think that had a lot to do a lot with him crying.

Heck, I even felt a bit like crying when she told him what she did. I am a total sap with TV shows, movies, books, etc.
    Even though its mostly his faulty, his relationships with others are pretty messed up. For someone to express genuinely that the care and that they are there for him when he's having a rough time...wow. That probably doesn't happen *much/at all with Damon.

*I don't remember the earlier episodes in great details. I've even skipped some. I'm thinking it could've happened with Stefan when Damon was still out to get Stefan because of their past...but I don't remember.

Also, am I the only one that thinks Claus and Alaric look a bit similar? It would be interesting if there was a plot twist and they were related. Which would probably make Alaric a Werewolf...he hasn't killed any humans yet has he?

OMG. So much happened!

Jenna's dead. John is dead (right?).
    Damon is dying with his werewolf bite. Which obviously, they'll fix or he'll, what, become a hyrid or something? Obviously, Damon can't die.
    Klaus has the curse broken and free. Able to make a new, hybrid line. No doubt next season this'll be a focus. Though I'm sort of pissed, all that work, people dying and for what-- nothing. So Elijah can find out where their parent's bodies are. Am I missing the significance of such a find?
    I'm glad Tyler came back. I like him with Caroline!

Looks like the finale is going to be good.
    Damon-centric. Yay.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast