Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Vampire Dairies: season 1 to current season (4th) (possible spoilers w/in)

It's so great to find other Vampire Diaries lovers here!!:D I will jump right in. hehe I completely love the show, it slowly but steadily became my favourite. What can i say, i always had a soft spot for vampiries. But in general this show is extremely well written, suspensful, well-acted.

I am definately team Delena.I've been wishing for so long for something to happen between these two. <3 Season 1 finale had my heart beating fast with that kiss.But of course we were in for a surprise/dissapointment with her being Katherine. In the beginning i was very taken with Stefan and i still like him and Elena but by the middle of season 1, Delena had won me over!! I also completely ship Tyler and Caroline, they are amazing together.

The previous episode was woooow!!So much happened! I am very sad that they killed off Jenna. I liked her very much and she had such potential as a character especially after she found out about vampires and all.And her and Alaric were love! The finale is bound to be absolutely great! I have read tons of spoilers and much are about to happen!! Gone with the wind event, betrayals, Delena moments and all sorts. :D

Season 3 will be Year of the Originals so we will get to see a lot more of Klas,Elijah and their creepy family. Do you like fanmade videos? If yes i have a lot great ones i can share.

Oh, the summer time is coming,
    And the trees are blooming,
    And the wild mountain thyme
    Grows around the blooming heather.

A quick reply about the finale. My speculations on Season 3--

Stefan will have bloodlust, go off the rails. He'll become what he fears the most.

Damon will be the stable, rational, safe one and will step into the picture more with Elena and they'll both work on freeing Stefan from whatever deal he had to make with Klaus and his returned bloodlust.

I think Season 3 will flirt with the Damon and Elena idea more. The comment from Katherine about loving them both and how Elena tended to the sick Damon make me think they'll explore this. I'm hoping so, I like Elena and Damon together.

Jeremy appears to see ghosts (right?), maybe he'll be a medium? Bonnie will face some sort of consequences, those Witches will do something, I think, they're already pissed with her.

The Sheriff will work to put her prejudices and fears at bay and just might learn to trust the vampires and work with them.

Those are my predictions!

I liked the finale, especially the Damon and Elena parts. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Agaliha View Post
    A quick reply about the finale. My speculations on Season 3--

Stefan will have bloodlust, go off the rails. He'll become what he fears the most.
    i agree. especially with Kraus pumping him up like that.

Damon will be the stable, rational, safe one and will step into the picture more
    with Elena and they'll both work on freeing Stefan from whatever deal he had to
    make with Klaus and his returned bloodlust.
    maybe not on the stable part. the rest i agree.

I think Season 3 will flirt with the Damon and Elena idea more. The comment from
    Katherine about loving them both and how Elena tended to the sick Damon make me
    think they'll explore this. I'm hoping so, I like Elena and Damon together.
    well she said the same thing Rose said to Elena. so she might have spied on Rose dying. also Katherine wants Stefan. Get Elena to hook up with Damon would be a step in the direction of Katherine getting Stefan.

Jeremy appears to see ghosts (right?), maybe he'll be a medium? Bonnie will face
    some sort of consequences, those Witches will do something, I think, they're
    already pissed with her.
    possibly. or illusions. remember he was given vampire blood when he was dead. then revived. he might become a vampire or a hybrid type. the rest i agree.

The Sheriff will work to put her prejudices and fears at bay and just might
    learn to trust the vampires and work with them.
    she is already doing that now. the question lies is she gonna continue.

I liked the finale, especially the Damon and Elena parts. LOL.
    well this was no surprise because you keep seeing the promos of the three of them during commericals. essentially what i am seeing is they are slowly developing a ménage-a-trois.
    and if they throw in katherine it might be a ménage-a-quatre.
    MYSTIC WICKS Needs your help!Please donate or subscribe!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

I was ok with them killing Stefan off, he's just too goody goody for my liking. I wasn't overly surprised with the ending, the ghost thing was a bit of a shocker, but hey, they've left poor Jeremy out of any super special powerz so this is cool. It's not like Bonnie wasn't warned there would be ramifications yanno?

oh my goodness!!!just finished watching it, as i live in a different country. I am breathless!! I feel it was a great episode and i was surprised on so many occasions!!Especially when it came to Caroline and her mom, i did not believe that it would work out, i thought that Liz would cause a lot of havoc and it would turn into a bloodbath. But i was so content with the sweet scene between these two. Now we know that Carol will be the one who will probably continue the war against vampires!

Damon and Elena!! <3 aww sweet love!!haha I adored their scenes together, especially the one in the beginning where Damon speaks softly and is asking for forgiveness. And the kiss too!! Althought it seemed like Elena felt bad and guilty after what Katherine said about Stefan.

Nowwww Stefan!!He gained points in my book with his sacrifice for his brother. Looks like he's gonna be the tortured one next season. And the Jeremy twist!!Awesome, i jumped out of my seat when i saw Vicki and Anna.

Did anyone notice that the ghosts Jeremy saw were dead vampires? I bet the consequence will be being able to communicate with dead vampires and I think he'll see Jenna soon after the 3rd season begins. She'll have to be hanging around!

Kill Stefan keep Damon.

Quote Originally Posted by Caitlin.ann View Post
    Did anyone notice that the ghosts Jeremy saw were dead vampires? I bet the consequence will be being able to communicate with dead vampires and I think he'll see Jenna soon after the 3rd season begins. She'll have to be hanging around!

Kill Stefan keep Damon.
    I did notice they were both vampires, but hadn't thought of Jenna, I was thinking along the lines of the two women who would be least happy to see him with Bonnie.....

And yes, kill Stefan and keep Damon.

From what Kevin Williamson said in his post-finale interview it is not very likely that we will also see Jenna in Season 3. He basically said that Jenna's death happened for a storytelling reason and the pain experienced from her death should linger. If we saw her again in Season 3 it would be too easy.

But Vicky and Anna will definately stick around for at least a few episodes.

I love Anna, I was so pissed when they killed her off, I could not accept it lol.

I predict:
    Elena will not appreciate Damon's advances. She will be concerned about Stefon. She'll confess that she only acted that way because she thought he was on his death bed. Damon will do something stupid.

The Damon/Elena (Delena) pairing will happen, but it will be painfully slow. They will argue a ton, but have their moments.

Stefon will majorly give in to bloodlust. Katherine will somehow become a voice of reason.
    He'll attack some recurring human character. They'll die or be saved by vampire blood at last minute.

Stefon will eventually overcome his bloodlust. He will hate himself for what he's done. Elena will be upset with him, but eventually forgive him.

Elena will feel bad for how she's behaved with Damon.

We'll see more of the Matt/Caroline\Tyler love triangle. Matt or Tyler will get seriously injured/killed and it will tear Caroline apart.

Bonnie will continue to become more likable, then something will happen to Jeremy. She'll behave in ways that will move the plot, but will not be a very likable character.

Elena and Jeremy having no parents will result in at least one of these situaions:
    Live lone like Matt does. Others will be at least a little bit concerned.
    Be taken in by Alaric. This will result in things getting even stranger between him and Damon.
    Tyler's mom will be VERY concerned and things will get weird.

In the long run (possibly beyond season 3):

Klaus will be defeated. He'll come back. He will be defeated a second time. This might repeat and get annoying.

Damon will die in one way or another for Elena. Stefon ends up with Elena.

What I would like to see:
    An unpredictable plot that ends in a bittersweet way with Delena as the victorious pairing.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast