Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Vampire Dairies: season 1 to current season (4th) (possible spoilers w/in)

If Damon dies I quit watching. I'm beyond ready to see Stefan on his death bed..unless and only UNLESS he grows a pair of balls and stops being a pansy ass bitch vampire.

I don't think he'll be dying. Didn't Katherine give him the cure (Klaus' werewolf-vampire blood)? So he should be fine.

But I agree. Stefan is too passive and tries too much to please. I think next season, with his drinking of human blood we'll finally see the darker side of Stefan. He was a (the?) Ripper, after all. Heh.

the whole plot line of the series is a human girl in love with two vampire brothers. if they kill off one of them . the show takes a new direction or will go belly up.
    MYSTIC WICKS Needs your help!Please donate or subscribe!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

lol
    I don't think Damon will die anytime soon. I think the show's finale will involve Damon dying though. I'm guessing season 3 will get decent enough ratings for there to be a season 4.

If the writers were crazy enough to kill off Damon in the middle of the show, I would still watch for the Tyler and Caroline.

Tyler and Caroline are absolutley adorable together.

Alone I don't really care for them; I find them a bit annoying at times. Caroline can be very shallow while Tyler can be a total jerk.

Anyone excited for the return? Season 3 starts this Thursday!

Promo, one of them at least:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBwYTiLC3y8

Vampire dairies are the best. The cows give blood and grow fangs.
    ---

[you have been visited by a heliotrope]

[hi]

Anyone still watching?

Next week looks good. Stefan forced to feed on Elena and such.

Ripper Stefan is interesting, but I wonder how long he'll be off the wagon. He told her to forget about him, but we all know the show wouldn't be the same without both brothers.

Still enjoying it. Although Damon leaving with Katherine had me throwing popcorn at the TV. Can he just hook up with Elena already?

I know!
    I wish they'd just admit their feeling for each other. Well, scratch that, Damon already did long ago. I wish Elena would admit that she has feelings for him. It's obvious she does. I think they'll just toy with the idea of them though, to tease us. *sigh* And have her still going after Stefan. I don't dislike Stefan, but he's not as interesting (in non Ripper form) as Damon. IMO.

When Damon told Elena how he felt I flipped the eff out. I totally cried lol.

I don't like Stefan, I think he's a nancy boy.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast