Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Vampire Dairies: season 1 to current season (4th) (possible spoilers w/in)

I still love and watch the show with devotion. Damon is really hot, but let's admit Elena and Damon just don't fit together. She's a do-gooder self-righteous person and Damon is the complete opposite. Heck, Bonnie is even worse than Elena in self-righteous and she's been getting on my my nerves because of that. Elena has been trying to turn Damon good just like Stefan since season 1, but she's been worse since Stefan left with Klaus because he's the only "old" vampire powerful enough to kill other vampires and protect Mystic falls (Caroline is very young). In one of the recent episodes Damon had the pleasure to break Alaric's neck because he was tired of the line "Be a better person". He's not, he's a vampire, and he enjoys killing people once in a while, etc.

I got caught up on last season. Waiting for the premiere on the 11th.

Anyone excited?

I'm curious where they'll go with this vampire!Elena thing. I hope they don't cop-out and have Bonnie do a spell to reverse it. At least right away. It'd be interesting to see how Elena deals with being a vampire.

I am willing to discuss anything up to season 6 finale! I was so obsessed with this show, and I miss it. I'm rather sad with where the storylines have taken it, but oh well.
    Even when your hope is gone, move along just to make it through the night.
    my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

stopped watching after Elena died/went into an indefinite sleep.
    MYSTIC WICKS Needs your help!Please donate or subscribe!

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons,for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Yeah, I'm refusing to watch the new season because of that.
    Even when your hope is gone, move along just to make it through the night.
    my blog

Accepting Tarot Requests

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5