Thread: League of Legends : free to play, check it out.

League of Legends : free to play, check it out.

http://www.leagueoflegends.com

For all of you DotA fans out there, this game ROCKS. And it's FREE. That's right. FREE. i kid you not, everyone I have had try this loves it.

And... if you feel like trying it, puhlease let me be your referral, so I get awesome rewards. PM me if you're interested, but let me tell ya, this game is awesome.

For those who don't know what DotA is... it's quite simple.

There is a map, with towers and buildings you must destroy. At the beginning of each match, you pick a "champion" that you will summon to fight for you. Every match, your champion starts out at level 1. You level by killing npc and players, as well as buildings. Each kill gives you xp and money. You use the money to buy upgrade items.

The point is... Kill their nexus. If you kill their nexus, you win. Sounds simple, but it really isn't. Each champion has its strengths. SOme are great frontline fighters, some aren't. Each ability can be used in multiple ways. And you really have to have a good head on your shoulders to know when backing off and attacking from a different angle is a good thing.

So... TRY it.
    Now this is the Law of the Jungle - as old and as true as the Sky. And the Wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the Wolf that shall break it must die. As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack. ~ Rudyard Kipling

I have two friends pestering me endlessly to play this game... lol

I may try it.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicholas View Post
    I have two friends pestering me endlessly to play this game... lol

I may try it.

It's AWESOME. Seriously, I intro'd two friends to it yesterday, and they're in love. You wanna try, Nick. You know you do. *poke poke* Let me toss you my referral link. TRY it.
    Now this is the Law of the Jungle - as old and as true as the Sky. And the Wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the Wolf that shall break it must die. As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack. ~ Rudyard Kipling

This is the other game I'm gonna start playing with my BF :O anyone on there PM me I'll give you my username so we can play together

warning; I am such a noooob.