Thread: attunement gone wrong?

Question attunement gone wrong?

I been learning reiki from a person I found from online lately. She been practicing for years and is of course at master level. Anyway, she attuned me Sept 18th and I didnt feel anything during the attunement or even after, and nothing really still. I was distanced attuned YEARS ago but my new teacher says that distance attunement doesnt work and that she could tell I wasnt attuned. When the distance attunement was happening I could DEFINITY tell. I felt a rush of energy coming from the top of my head straight down my entire body. Anyway, my question is, did the distance one really work? If so how come my teacher thinks it didnt at all? After my first attunement I didnt really do much because I gave up trying to practice without a teacher.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    In her eyes is the distance
    In her words is sorrow
    In her soul are wounds
    Not wanting tomorrow.

If you really felt something, I don't see why not. I'm not really keen on distance attunement, but that doesn't mean it didn't work for you.

Maybe it's a teacher complex? "You didn't do it my way, therefore it didn't work, 'I can tell'?"

Any gift will atrophy without use, just like skills and muscles of the physical form. Still if this new teacher wants money I'd be wary.

Actually shes teaching me for free, which really surprised me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    In her eyes is the distance
    In her words is sorrow
    In her soul are wounds
    Not wanting tomorrow.